Sign in to follow this  
CharcoPanda

CharcoPanda

First of All, i Want to Start By Saying Sorry To Aaron, Sooo Aaron Sorry, i Kinda Just Wasn't Thinking At That Time and Yes i Know That People From Team3k Have Been Advertising, and i'm Not Sure Why, Especially When They Shouldn't Even Have Anything About Team3k As a Bind, Because We Don't Want Team3k and Other Clans' Mostly xG Having Drama...

Second of all, Thanks To The People That +1'd Me, i Am Now Unbanned and Could Someone Close This Thread After Both Aaron and Ez.Kill Reply 1 More Time...

Third, Ez.Kill i Know That Team3k Needs My Help *Not Really Actually Lawl* But We Have Been Doing Stuff Slowly, and Have Been Getting Like 3 Things That The Server Needs Done To it... i Really Don't Think i Can Possibly Do Anything To Help Knowing That i Have No Idea How To Work With Files.Lua... i Only Know A Little Bit About Java Script,C++,C+, and Know A Lot About HTML, and Really i Don't Think They Want My Help As i Am Only 14 Years Old, and They Don't Want Anything Getting Fhukk'd up That They Have Done Already, and i Don't Wanna Hear All The Yelling At Me if i Were Too Fhukk Something Out...

Finally, Sorry To Everyone That is Feeling That Team3k is Trying To Steal xG Members, We Aren't We Have Not Asked One Person From xG To Come With us, and Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read This With My Annoying Habit of Capitalizing Every 1st Letter in A Word... Random Habit. and Hopefully Team3k Leaders, ( No Names ) Will Be Posting a Clan Wide Rule Stating That We Cannot Have Anything involving Team3k in Their Binds and Accidentally Pressing Them...

You'r Retired xG Member

Elmo ( Brandon )

I know, but i meen be in there server and try and get people to come and play with you e.g. T3k people so people will see your server and come to it!