Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Idea - New Rules Needed

Suggestion of Rule

By Brian Constantopolous

The Advertising Rule

The advertising rule has had a lot of problems lately. People being banned for pressing a binded button on the keyboard by mistake is a little out there. Now, granted having a binded advertisment button is suspicious, there is a problem with doing it as well. There should be a new against this, especially since the servers are getting more and more popular everyday. People are going to advertise, and if they are going to advertise, then they need a solid reason, rather than banning for a mistake.

If any person advertises another clan, he or she should suffer the consequences.

If a person advertises.....

1st Offence = Kick/5 Minute Ban

2nd Offence = 1440 minute/3 Day ban

3rd Offence = Permanent Ban

/ = Either

If they mass advertise, treat offence 3 as 1

The Admin Disrespect Rule

Many people have been calling admins terrible, or telling them to do their job. People don't seem to understand that they cannot do everything at once. What really brings people's jarates to a boil is when they spam admin chat. We need a new and improved rule on people calling out admins, as it gets really frustrating when you have people telling you they would be better for the job. This rule, however , will only apply to those who are wearing proper tags.

If a person disrespects a known admin, he or she should suffer the consequences.

If a person direspects.....

1st Offence = Warning

2nd Offence = Mute/Gag/Slay for an entire round

3rd Offence = Kick/5 minute ban

4th Offence = Permanent Ban

If they are spamming admin chat, treat offence 3 as 1

The "When I Say Go" Repeating Rule

People have been complaining that when the warden say "When I say go" and then repeats himself, he is technically saying go, and therefore cannot kill him. On the hand if he instead repeats "When I say the magic word" people exclaim it's a tarp, and ask for an admin to slay. This gets confusing, and people end up getting freekilled, as it is no fun for anybody in any situation.

When a person repeats and says I say go, it should not be treated as a go, but as a repeat.

If a person complains.....

1st Offence = Explanation/Warning (Explain the rule)

2nd Offence = Gag/Mute

3rd Offence = Kick

The Camping for Last Request/Counter Terrorist Rule

Many people have been camping for last request/CT, and getting annoyed because while they are fighting, others simply camp for last request/CT. There needs to be a rule about this, as it is no fun when a person finds a clever hiding spot, and then he or she can instantly obtain last request/CT.

If a person is caught camping in an area for more then 45 seconds, he or she will suffer consequences.

If a person camps.....

1st Offence = Warning

2nd Offence = Slay

3rd Offence = Kick/CT Ban

If they camp for extended periods or in sessions, treat offence 2 as 1.

Feel free to leave thoughts and suggestions.

admin disrespect: its assumed that ppl know who admins are, the admins who dont have an admin tag on confuse others cause they dont know they are an admin and might talk back to them over rules.

the when i say go thing: its kinda meh to enforce the rule if warden repeats gp or whatever the word, cause ppl dont wanna go outside cause they'll probably die and those that do say that warden said go and that they were freekilled as a result, basically as there is no explicit rule on this, its a cluster for us admins to enforce

The admin disrespect rule is redundant because admins/mods have the discretion to punish people however they want. Other than that I think that the rules are fine but do we really need more regulation? I think part of the charm of JB is the fact that we can often catch wardens/CT's off guard due to their own stupidity and this fluid environment makes it fun and challenging for both sides.

Dunno if you guys will like this but maybe last CT could have a certain timer and then he would end up blowing up (like bombs) at end of maybe 1:30 or 2min

Camping for lr and and camping for last ct on freeday ..there should be some rules for that

admin disrespect: its assumed that ppl know who admins are, the admins who dont have an admin tag on confuse others cause they dont know they are an admin and might talk back to them over rules.

the when i say go thing: its kinda meh to enforce the rule if warden repeats gp or whatever the word, cause ppl dont wanna go outside cause they'll probably die and those that do say that warden said go and that they were freekilled as a result, basically as there is no explicit rule on this, its a cluster for us admins to enforce

Added in your guy's ideas.

Dunno if you guys will like this but maybe last CT could have a certain timer and then he would end up blowing up (like bombs) at end of maybe 1:30 or 2min

Working on this idea.

Sign in to follow this