Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Should i leave this clan?

Should i leave?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should i leave?

• Yes,you should leave,we dont respect you,and we don't like you.
    • No,stay.

For the pass week,I've been thinking to myself;should i leave this clan? I've been going through alot of BS on the servers,Everyone disrespects me,i'm blamed for abuse,Division and admins don't give 2 cents about my opinions,Why i should leave? My life is like shattering,but at the same time its fixing itself:This one girl moved away,i knew her for 4 years,i LOVED her,but i couldn't even say goodbye because we had a big fight during the summer,and it's too awkward,and im kinda depress about that, My grades a ing me,I'm failing most of my classes and im have to finish 2 weeks worth of work. My life is also opening new circles:My best friend has finnally forgiven me for something i did 2 years ago,i've known him for years,and i wanna rebuild our friendship,he plays CA,and SA(free to play games) and im thinking about joining him. I mean,when i first started out on the servers,I came from a horrible past,a clan that didnt respect me,I joined your servers with a bad rep at start,i was just some mic spammer,I later on gained some respect and manage to enter xG,I knew the only way to earn all of your respect,was to earn mod,I might of acomplished that,but Still none of you guys RESPECT ME,A division leader doesn't even consider me worth enough to say hi to when i get on and say hi to him myself. Whats the point in staying here? Im treated as bad as where came from here.

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

- Lao Tzu

And

When people do not respect us we are sharply offended; yet in his private heart no man much respects himself.

- Mark Twain

I did this exact thing. It completely pissed off Silence and Silence will think u did this whole thing for attention :/ Anyways. Stay. You worked hard for mod and . Dont leave.

Sounds like you answered your own question. Take a break from it. Real life is more important than video games and the trolls and lowlifes inside them. Go get laid and take a break dude.

Sounds like you answered your own question. Take a break from it. Real life is more important than video games and the trolls and lowlifes inside them. Go get laid and take a break dude.

Exactly, I haven't been on for about a week or so, and that was because I was taking a break for working harder in school and being more social. It's your choice in the end, but do what's best for yourself, not others.

If you think you need a break from CSS, real life comes first, not the game. If you need to shape up and get school and emotional issues out of the way then do so.

It's your call dude, but it's good to take a break from the trolls and the shitstorms that happen on the servers, also I think you should focus on your grades too, real life stuff should come first before video games (in my opinion at least)

Like I said though, your choice. I'm putting my two cents in

take a break, fix ur IRL issues, ur real life is more important than a game, come back when u feel that u have fixed everything that needed to be fixed or that could be fixed. everyone needs a break once in a while from gaming