Sign in to follow this  
XxEproxX

Auss10x

This is ing hilarious. One guy asks an admin to be unctbanned like 5 times. Apparently the admin threatens him with gags and bans. So the player bluffs and says i wanna be perma banned. So the admin apparently took that sarcasm seriously and banned him. This is hilarious lolololol.

I didnt even say I wanted to be perma banned... where did you get that? He was saying he WAS going to perma bann me so I said whatever....

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

see.. like what Otherworldly said... i didnt repeat it after he gaged me. and he kept saying "I should bann you" so i said whatever?? can anyone see why i would be mad about a 1 week.. at most an hour bann. :-(

How bout we stop the petty flame war between rexx and this kid, unban, and close tha mothain thread?

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

And can i PLEASE get a permanent ban on this aegean guy? Hes seriously starting to bug me, where does he get off telling people " you, our clan is too good for you, try to get better, then come back in a week" i mean REALLY...those were his exact words btw, u can check :P

I agree with Poncher :D

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Not about Aegean but about the unbann ;)