Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Luke

Member Name: Luke

In-Game Name: Luke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34575559

Game Time: 3-4 years

Helpful Skills: Meh

Sorry but -1 You hog warden way too much, and sometimes whine if your not on CT, and I've heard you ask other mods/admins to switch you to CT when your a T. You are active which is a very good thing, but just make some change with the hogging with the warden/ct stuff and maybe I'll change my vote

-1 . "Meh" is not a helpful skill. Its actually a negative skill, it shows us that you bring nothing to the table to improve or help this community in any way. It also shows that you straight up just dont care about putting any effort into showing us that youll be a worthy member of this clan, leading me to believe that you should NOT be representing us with a clan tag.

A few months ago we had a surplus of bad trolls running around in this clan not giving a fawk, and it led to quite a few big xG names resigning, thus turning this place into a trollfest without order. Since then we have changed our vouching system and improved our screening of potential members to ensure that we dont let any trolls into the clan anymore.

However, when you are warden (Which like everyone says is WAY TOO OFTEN) you are able to control the t's into a somewhat playable round, and you know MOST of the rules, and youve had me laughing a few times with your inventive games. "Whos got the balls to jump" is now one of my personal favorites.

I would say remove your application before the rest of us agree with mine and the previous statements and just flames you.

Apply again in a months time and really show us why we should include you in our clan and allow you to represent xG in your ways, this includes the

Helpful skills" part of the application, obviously its included for a reason.

Change your ways, make an honest effort, and next time you apply MAYBE myself and my peers will vouch positively.

My goodness...AMEN BROTHA

-1 . "Meh" is not a helpful skill. Its actually a negative skill, it shows us that you bring nothing to the table to improve or help this community in any way. It also shows that you straight up just dont care about putting any effort into showing us that youll be a worthy member of this clan, leading me to believe that you should NOT be representing us with a clan tag.

A few months ago we had a surplus of bad trolls running around in this clan not giving a fawk, and it led to quite a few big xG names resigning, thus turning this place into a trollfest without order. Since then we have changed our vouching system and improved our screening of potential members to ensure that we dont let any trolls into the clan anymore.

However, when you are warden (Which like everyone says is WAY TOO OFTEN) you are able to control the t's into a somewhat playable round, and you know MOST of the rules, and youve had me laughing a few times with your inventive games. "Whos got the balls to jump" is now one of my personal favorites.

I would say remove your application before the rest of us agree with mine and the previous statements and just flames you.

Apply again in a months time and really show us why we should include you in our clan and allow you to represent xG in your ways, this includes the

Helpful skills" part of the application, obviously its included for a reason.

Change your ways, make an honest effort, and next time you apply MAYBE myself and my peers will vouch positively.

+1

Are you guys serious?

As much as I disliked him initially due to his "speech impediment", if you can look past that you will see that he's clearly got a good head on his shoulders;

He knows the rules, he doesn't freekill, I have never heard him or complain.

He has helped identify numerous freekillers, and on top of that he sounds like a nerdier version of McLovin!

+1 for the of the game.

-1 He just doesn't get along with anyone..he is very arrogant as some would like to say and I would LOVE to say. He hogs warden way too much and if he isn't warden he will and moan the whole entire time. Not the typical player you would want to be representing a community, sorry bud.

However, let me elaborate as to why. I've had several issues with you in the past. One of which multiple members can agree with me on. You hog warden even if you know you weren't the first one to call it. I know this by experience. About a week or two ago, we were on VIPinthemix and whenever I called warden first, you would rudely interrupt and say, "Haha, nope. I called it first, shut up shut up shut up," and then you'd continue to give orders. Doing this will get you no respect from me or other members. You're selfish and inconsiderate which will ultimately lead to failure (wise words of Trif right here folks).

Try to be more respectful of other members and don't hog warden as much and I'm positive my -1 will change to a +1. Luke, you're a good warden sometimes, I'll give you that. You know how to get rid of the T team pretty quickly, especially while playing Simon Says. Consider my advice and anyone else's who posted on your application.