Sign in to follow this  
SniperPenguin

I am Penguin. Fear me, if you dare.

A bit of an odd title.. but whats up guys! I was accepted into xG earlier today, so I thought I would introduce myself. I am SniperPenguin and I like to play mostly CSS and

League of Legends. On CSS I play the RPG Surf server, but I havent tried the other xG servers yet. I may try them at some point in time... Well.. not much else for me to

say, so say your hellos if you want :D

^this guy will rape u, do not trust him under any circumstances, im serbian, im the div leader for css along with billy mays, i basically run this cause i can target aegaan in css but he cant target me lolmad?

Yeah don't shake his hand, I heard he whips with his hand! Um let's see here I'm Hudson, I'm probably the coolest admin here. I tame cats also.

Uh, Hudson, you're pretty cool and all, but I think you forgot about me. Oh wait a second, now I'm forgetting. I'm a friendless loser. Of course. Yeah, Hudson's right.

Oh yeah, welcome! :D

EDIT: I thought my 300th post would be something super special :'(

Hi there Penguin, the name is Pyro, and I'm one of the most awesome mods on xG ever. Please wipe your feet at the door and enjoy your stay :D