Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Netex

HAHAHAHHAHA kid dosnt know wat sarcasm is.. he just finds a way to always get me banned.

Nice try buddy not happening, it's called SARCASM, google it.

FYI u posted wrong picture where its cut out the part where the sarcasm comes in, it never says i will do it, but u madddddddddddd.

Steam Community :: Error

Thats is your picture ^^ that u posted and cut out my CUZ I DONT HAVE UR IP, u took another one cutting that out to make it seen like i actually did threat you but i never did.

AND THIS!

is my picture Steam Community :: jake from state farm :: Screenshots

Where u started to troll me, saying umad??? Cuz i said stop mic spamming.

So you trolled me , and i said ok kevin watch trolling u back cuz u already knew u will instigate me to that scene to try to get me baanned.

So yeah GL on the ban, if i get ban for this, this is not LEGITIMATE i never said i will ddos him, he always just keeps asking the same ing question and i told Brian that i quit ddosing like 2 weeks ago, never ddosed an ip.

Also mentiond SARCASM : Yes , I deff can ddos you without ur ip, hah.

-1, neteX is a cool guy, he never really breaks the rules, people normally just troll him, and annoy him, and if you had not enough proof as you talked to someone,there isnt much someone can do

Seriously Kevin... I would have banned him if you didn't say "LOL you gonna ddos me? umad?" out of nowhere. Why are you instigating and trying to get him banned for no reason? If you had said nothing to him, and if he had said a legitimate ddos threat or disrespect to you, then I would have banned him, but you of course trying to troll him is going to negate anything he possibly could have said, even though he doesn't have your IP, and the other members even believed that he was being sarcastic.

1 piece of advice for everyone, if you are gonna post a disrespect or threat post against someone, don't retaliate, or instigate it and expect action to be done.

~Closed