Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

request to be forum mod

honestly, i am pretty busy with cross country ever day after school. in no way am i active enough to fulfill my duties as css moderator. however, i am on forums almost every day and i think it would be beneficial to me and the community to switch my moderator status to forum.

honestly, i am pretty busy with cross country ever day after school. in no way am i active enough to fulfill my duties as css moderator. however, i am on forums almost every day and i think it would be beneficial to me and the community to switch my moderator status to forum.

two things

one. you asked for mod pubically while not using a submission.

another things is that a lot more people deserve forum mod in the same case as yours.

if you read the submission rules you would know you could not post a submission to become forum mod. you especially should know since you applied for forum mod and were denied. this is just something for aegean and silence to consider.

I'd rather give members who are active in everything forum mod, not only that, we aren't giving anyone forum mod yet. We will give the div leaders their proper powers over their division, but yeah sorry. Also I wish you told me you were gonna be busy with school and what not, after yelling at me for not getting mod, and then when I give you mod you never come on.

the reason why forum mod is not given out is cause forum mod can see the passwords and everything for everyones accounts (except for other forum mods and admins im guessing), they can also change the passwords i think

NO ASKING FOR FORUM MOD! Sorry everyone <3 ... and ROSSER as I said, I "will" be getting the powers for the div leaders for their own catagories so shut yo lips boyyy!

~closed