Sign in to follow this  
MuZZa

MuZZa's Member Submission

i not going to apply anymore you guys are always being assholes

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Oh yeah and my dads a ing architect you , probably making 5 times more bank than your poor

i not going to apply anymore you guys are always being assholes
First of all, this sentence didn't make any sense, that was a little much,but your suppose to wait a week-a month to reapply when you were rejected,there's a reason you got denied. DEALWITHIT. We don't want you in xG. T Take a short hint. I can guarantee you that you'll make it if you'd just wait one month and gained some maturity,but you're clearly not even mature enough for that.

Soooo your dad beats you at home i see. Whatever im through flaming with you,your not getting into xG, as fair as im concerned.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Another bit of advice,when i first tried to apply here; i was a 15 year old mic spamming troll, still got in. Why? cause i dont lie about my age.

Wow you must not be 16 and plus it saids you never argue... While Im scrolling through the thingy blah blah, You lied about your age. You sound like a 2 year old. You argue. You lie. You are not friendly. When someone talks to you, you go all nuts and say SHUT THE FCK UP BIITCH! -1 And if it was possible I would be doing this on your Submission -9001

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS OVER NINE FCKING THOUSAND!

mojo ur 12 shut up, u too rexx, and u too muzza, dont say that ur better cause ur dad makes more money, i can say my dad makes millions but hes a drug dealer, doesnt make me better does it