Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

I messed up -.-

So the homecoming dance is tomorrow. Guess who forgot to buy a ing ticket...-.- So cant go I guess. Wonderful. Though I wouldnt of gone with anyone. No girlfriend. No friends. Look how much of a complete I am! I wish I wasnt so ing stupid. I am now currently pissed off at myself -.-. People said to go so i thought I GUESS i could see what it will be like. Then goes my brain forgetting the ticket. Then I caused a fight with my family today. Maybe if my parents didnt decide to have another kid (me) there life would be so much better. They would be so much happier.

Hmm people just always seem to think i post for attention. Wrong. Xenogamers is like a family to me. I will tell them stuff in my life they are more a family to me than my family. Have a nice day.

Whats the aim of posting this... Attention? Sympathy?

Stop being so down, we all go through this all the time, thinking negativly like that makes things worse. I had a gf for almost 8 months, we broke up on my birthday week. We had plans for my birthday too, and like.. was definitly bad. You have to think of the positives and the future, I guarantee when you are 18 you are gonna look at this occasion and be like "wow it wasn't even a big deal" and things are just gonna go up from here anyways. Don't worry about things too much