Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Scientist

Nice Improvement

I really like the development here in xG since I joined around May or so. The clan seem to improved a lot, both in acts and shenanigans but that's not the main idea sadly. I'm really proud of you guys staying with xG since we lost many members during the summer with obnoxious reasons backing them up. Also, the clan seems to have an increase in loyal members which is also good, and we should keep it that way.

So at least leave a supportive reason why you're leaving instead of saying this clan is stupid and make a new clan afterwards AND inviting members of xG to that clan. We should also try to cease the idiotic players being a nuisance in the clan.

Peace~

Since middle to late december of 2010 when i joined... TON of improvement lol. Btw a message to Silence. BRING BACK THE GANGLAND SERVER! I will try and populate! :)

Guest Luka

I agree! When I joined the CSS Servers December of 2010 Or so......(Not very accurate, all I know is, its been awile:3) Alot has improved, better admins, great rules. Ect... Ect....