Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Netex

I can vouch for this because I was there. After Kevin left to upload, neteX started calling him a f*ggot and then left.

There were people also in dead chat who said they would be witnesses: Trix, lordsmm, and some other people.

Where did I gun plant?

Where did I give false orders?

Where did i tell T's to kill you?

I dont hear that in the video.

Also i like your crosshair cl_dynamicrosshair 1 LOLOLOL

umm. the ugnplant is clearly in the video, and the audio messwed up. so you got lucky with that but u still gun planted. i have no idea what the a "cl_ dyanmic i like balls in my mouth is"

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

reuploading it with hopeufully better audio now :)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVmhytTQBDA fixed audio

i can vouch for this, he came in iso when we were playing pokemon and said "hey if i give you guys a gun can you kill that f*ggot?"

and then threw a pistol in...

Now you're insulting Kevin some more? You always talks about reporting people for disrespecting, but then you go around and do the same thing back to other people.

Both of you shut up, you each disrespect each other pointing fingers. Just mute each other and grow up. There's no reason to ban, stop whining about little tiny things that have no impact in your life.