Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

Daz

it is true, i was not meaning it to be disrespectful, he simply said something that was extremely stupid, only a retard could have thought of it.

it was a couple hours ago, i dont remember what he said, but i know that i only would have said it if he was truly retarded in what he said.

I got this.

1. This post doesnt help your situation AT ALL, calling us badmins and saying calling me a retard is a factual statement is not the thing you want to put in your ban protest.

2. We have proof. Pyro took screenies of the console.

3. Every admin agreed you should be banned.

4. -1

What happened, is you started spamming chat, I gagged you. You start spamming admin chat telling us to slay a T who had an awp and wasnt using it because he was a "bad t." We told you to stop bypassing gag with admin chat, and you ignored us, so I kicked you. You come back and say "You're a retard." in admin chat, thus resulting in your ban.

daz, chill the out about these little things, all it does is waste time having to respond to threads such as these, also its only a day, if it was a week it would be different, and havent u learned enough to stop disrespecting admins already? i know u have ur opinions but keep them to urself cause it only ends in threads like this

i dont really care to be honest, but i think its really strange that you guys really care enough to take screen shots of this stuff.

i said you're a retard because i had not been spamming admin chat at all. what i did was nothing near spamming. it seems as though all admins on xG think that using the admin chat more than once per minute is spamming admin chat

but i see you guys take hurtful comments towards admins more seriously than everything else. i still have yet to see someone who freekills get slain on the jailbreak server by someone other than his/her self. but anyone who says anything bad about an admin gets kicked/banned immediately. you guys seem to care little about how the server feels and everything about how yourselves feel.

i dont really care to be honest, but i think its really strange that you guys really care enough to take screen shots of this stuff.

i said you're a retard because i had not been spamming admin chat at all. what i did was nothing near spamming. it seems as though all admins on xG think that using the admin chat more than once per minute is spamming admin chat

but i see you guys take hurtful comments towards admins more seriously than everything else. i still have yet to see someone who freekills get slain on the jailbreak server by someone other than his/her self. but anyone who says anything bad about an admin gets kicked/banned immediately. you guys seem to care little about how the server feels and everything about how yourselves feel.

Your post simply contradicts itself. If you didn't really care, you wouldnt make a thread. And the reason we took screenshots is because we're not stupid like you think we are, and we knew you would make a thread.

You werent kicked for spamming admin chat, but bypassing gag by using admin chat.

We take hurtful comments seriously because we're trying to help everyone on the server by making it a better environment, and seeing ridiculous admin chat remarks and having to deal with whatever you want is not easy when we're trying to watch the game.

If you haven't seen anyone slain on the jailbreak server, you should really play sometime. Seems like you don't if you never have. ^_^