Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

DazNukem

Member Name: DazNukem

In-Game Name: Daz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30927716

Game Time: 610 HOURS

Helpful Skills: i know the rules, i can has warden, i can has rebel

+1 for teh lolz. Jks. I would never be in the same clan as you, and if you ever got in xG i`d quit! [ATTACH]600.vB[/ATTACH]

463px-Symbol_thumbs_down_svg.jpg.d73b3d0221cd8ef24ab0762966cd3205.jpg

ignore this thread, i dont want to join anymore.

reason: im sick of getting freekilled with 4+ admins online and never having the freekiller get slain.

i like the server, but the admins are horribly lazy and see nothing that happens in the game. it seems as though they are always playing as players and never as admins. they have never seen me get freekilled, and then ban me for being angry with their terrible administration.

i am posting this because i am currently banned for admin disrespect because i was calling the admins worthless after having been freekilled AGAIN and having no admin do anything. there were at LEAST 4 admins online, possibly more. i just checked the player list, these are the admins that were on: Hudson Jr, pyro furry, jaybreeze, serbian some ♥♥♥♥, cassimiri, papichulo

SOMEHOW, not a single one of them witnessed the freekill, but every one of them was quick to shut me up about disrespecting them! they pay very close attention to admin chat, but no attention to players apparently.

you might as well perm a ban me, make me admin, or somehow make me immune to freekillers because everytime i get freekilled and admins do nothing when they clearly should have been able to see it (which should be most times btw, unless your admins really are this ♥♥♥♥ing terrible), im going to ♥♥♥♥♥ about how bad they are.

Lol -1

10charlimit

If this guy is surprised that the admins aren't the best at getting around to slaying freekillers, he is clearly too new to the sever to be joining xG. -1