Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

closing threads

Would be very bad to do, and very biased. If everyone could close their own threads, then people would just make a thread, say something insulting or in the heat of an arguement, close it after they give their 2 cents. THEN the opposing person would make a NEW thread, to retaliate, then close it. This could go on, and is just a bad idea overall. Sorry I personally -1 it.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

whoops didn't mean to close rofl

-1 bcuz of what aegean said, and i dont believe it would b possible without giving everyone forum mod...but i do believe the mods/admins/div leaders should hav forum mod to b able to monitor forums. Or at least admins and up.

We can't give everyone who is admin and up forum mod, it has so much information, and it's not something more then 2-3 people should have. Many of our mods and admins usually like to go out with a bang before they leave our clan, or if they do something wrong so we can't give that much power to people.

just give everyone forum mod, and RCON commands, also admin powers, that way when there is someone who accidentally freekilled a t, everyone can perm ban that person and completely overreact then to their newfound power and adrenaline rush in banning someone

but ya, it would be a bad idea to allow others to close their own threads for reasons that aegean said