Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

PermBan Request Headshotts

I was there and there was actually 4 of us that said he was. First we thought he went to ski and won every round for the speed but he would have at the begining of round. Then we said it might be lag but he was getting places to fast even without lag u cant go that fast. +1

It didnT work for you Serb? Is it possibly because I had every setting maxed out? Also I don't know how to capture video to post it on YouTube and what the is xfire... That is all :/

It didnT work for you Serb? Is it possibly because I had every setting maxed out? Also I don't know how to capture video to post it on YouTube and what the is xfire... That is all :/

I'm sorry, Zapper. I have the whole game maxed out at 1920*1280 and I was not able to play the file either. I was going to record an .mov for you, but I could not.

To record a demo you simply need a screen capture system such as FRAPS, though the free version of FRAPS limits you to 30 second clips.

Xfire is a system like Steam, it allows you to add friends, join games, and chat. It also has a free video recorder that uploads to the xfire website. It is a free program, but it is very persistent, like Steam. I used to use it before Steam came around because it has similar capabilities.

If you need some help or something, hit me up on Steam or on TeamSpeak, maybe we can figure the problem out.

-11111 BECAUSE! im happy he hacked you zapper u being a mass trollface and disrespecting me all the time. rascist ♥♥♥♥♥ u