Sign in to follow this  
HaaDron

New maps perhaps?

I think we should get some new maps :/ i mean some of the maps (avalanch for example -.-) are getting quite old. we need some fun maps with new minigames :D just my opinion

yea i mean we have some new ones (nexxoid for example) but they're not that great. its too cramped and not many good games :P we need another one like canyon or avalanch

LOL we should make a certain day where we cannot play Avalanche//CanyonDam//LegoJail and can only try new maps!

There are definitely some really good ones out there, we just need to find them!

Yea ive seen some youtube vids with great looking maps ive just been trying to get the names :) and i aggree im so sick of avalanch/canyon/leggo

ba_jail_dust2town_finished (17.04.12) (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA[/url]

Ba_Jail_Caribbean_Island (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_busted_b2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_ace_jail_v2d (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

jb_no3_renegade_v5 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

I guess some idea of new maps i don't know if you have them or if they are old but i do know they look good............Indeed.

i like some of these maps :)

100% Agree. Also, as said previously, introducing one or two new maps at a time doesn't always cut it. If we had a week or so with ALL brand new maps, I'd enjoy that quite a bit :)