Sign in to follow this  
JimenyCrickets

"When I Type Go" - Not Allowed?

I cannot say "When I Type Go do ______"?

King J told me that this is confusing terrorists, but if anything it makes it a lot more clear!

Atleast with this method, we won't have to worry about the whole "repeating" thing, and it makes it easier for the warden to control the situation.

I've been doing this method pretty much since I've joined the server, so I'm wondering if this is a rule up for interpretation?

Maybe my speed reading skills aren't tip top anymore but I didn't see anything in the forums

in the discussion section for CSS i already asked about the repeating it when its a "when i say go" order, and serbian ruled that from now on, if it is while repeating it DOES NOT count as saying go. so you don't need to do type things anymore. but idk it is much more clear.

There's nothing wrong with saying "When I type go" and such, as long as you don't say GO on your mic without typing it and all those other tarping situations.

I dislike "When I type go..." as a CT. I'm often trying to corral the Ts that like to duck in and out of their cells or monitoring the vent/gun cells. I don't have the time to watch the chat and see exactly when the warden types "go." So basically I end up slaying myself every round this order is given for a freeshot or a freekill, even though I could probably get away with a few seconds.

As a T, the chat is so spammed at the beginning of a round I might miss the order, and CTs often only give 3 seconds to complete the guncheck order. This makes it super hard.

I vote "when I type go..." should be outlawed. "Go" doesn't count in a repeat and we can just kill the Ts 'till they learn. There is no reason to type it other than to cause confusion.

You can say "when I type go" as long as you don't try to tarp by saying "okay go." and then type it 20 seconds later or something. I talked to King J, he thought it was considered as a text command, but everything is straightened out now.