Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

holy [color=pink]♥[/color][color=black][/color][color=pink]♥[/color][color=black][/color][color=pink

i was trying to give the admins the benefit of the doubt, even with my past of having nothing but worthless admin experiences but holy ..

5 minutes i was playing jailbreak, it was me and some other terrorist and rawritzfluffy was warden. we were the survivors of his simon says day and he ended simon says, had us do a spray contest. he said "do spray contest on this wall lowest wins" (didnt say no cheating) we both spray on floor. then he says "simon says do a lowest spray contest no cheating no clipping on this wall" he never said we're playing simon says or that he was simon, so i just sprayed it on the floor again for the hell of it and the other terrorist sprays it on the wall and i get killed.

the >>WARDEN<< freekilled me, in front of everyone.

admins/mods online were papichulo, meowmix, and some other guy in spectator.

how the do 3 admins all miss the warden freekilling over ing LR... i honestly believe i could be a better admin single handedly than xG's entire ing admin team

honestly, the only time i ever see anyone get slain for freekilling on xG is when they do it themselves.

btw, i got onto the xG minecraft server the other day, and 5 people all agreed with me that xG admins on jailbreak are completely garbage.

you guys need to reappoint admins/mods. serbian and xavien21 are the only good admins online ive seen

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

im sorry it had to come to this, i really was trying to be nicer to your amature admin team. but after this, i can never do that

needless to say after only 20 seconds of complaining about how bad the admins were being, papichulo (most likely since hes butthurt about me actually saying something about his terribadness) banned me from the server.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

oh that other admins name was Quarantine, i just remembered it.

Stop crying.

Record a demo.

Insulting admins will get you server banned. It will also not get you into the clan.

If you wish to protest your ban, do it in the appropriate place.

I am sure i woulda done something. My apologies for not being on a lot recently. Ive been sick and got some flu like symptoms -.- feeling better though!

you guys are ing morons. i see the point of this post flew over your 9 year old heads.

igaf that i was banned. do you think i would call your worthless admins worthless on your server and expect no consequences? lol'd.

btw, i've only applied when people tell me to. ive been told 3 times to apply for xG and to join xG.

i will continue to call you worthless admins by your name. (for you younger admins (im talking 7 years old or so) i mean the name: worthless) i had been attempting to stop it for the sake of your feelings, but as you can see i cant stand such terrible administration.

alas, i guess i will have to record every ing time i play on your server to finally prove how terrible xG admins are... i just dont see why its so difficult for the leaders to realize it. my guess is you're all just friends running a server together so you all favor eachother. i havent seen a single admin post who doesnt agree with the same retarded the other admins say. its actually strange that the first to post without specifically agreeing or backing another admin's moronic comment or insult was duckii

you guys are ing morons. i see the point of this post flew over your 9 year old heads.

igaf that i was banned. do you think i would call your worthless admins worthless on your server and expect no consequences? lol'd.

btw, i've only applied when people tell me to. ive been told 3 times to apply for xG and to join xG.

i will continue to call you worthless admins by your name. (for you younger admins (im talking 7 years old or so) i mean the name: worthless) i had been attempting to stop it for the sake of your feelings, but as you can see i cant stand such terrible administration.

alas, i guess i will have to record every ing time i play on your server to finally prove how terrible xG admins are... i just dont see why its so difficult for the leaders to realize it. my guess is you're all just friends running a server together so you all favor eachother. i havent seen a single admin post who doesnt agree with the same retarded the other admins say. its actually strange that the first to post without specifically agreeing or backing another admin's moronic comment or insult was duckii

Do you know what a bad admin does? A bad admin slays a person every time someone cries. A bad admins slays without proof, without reason.

A good admin asks for proof, and a good admin only slays when he or she is sure. That's why if an admin is freekilled he can always slay the offender. He always has witnessed the event.

Your disrespect is pathetic and only discredits you, not our mods and admins.. It says a great deal about you and I am relieved that you have never been accepted into xG.

May your next ban be a perm ban.

I just find it ironic how all the admins and mods that you speak of are terrible, yet you are the only one who complains about it, and at the same time also has a bad history with them too. Feel free to record a demo of the mods or admins actually NOT doing anything... I can almost guarantee you won't be able to get any proof unless there's one on in a 30+ room.