JustinBieber

JustinBieber

Member Name: JustinBieber

In-Game Name: JB.

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8172327

Donated: Yes

Other information: Hi Guys, You know I bet most of you thought I'd never apply. I'm uh. I'm hated by some and I can acknowledge that but for the right reasons, I've toned down my flaming quite a bit in the last couple weeks and you'll even notice I've become a bit friendly. I like to think I'd be a good admin because I'm active, I have a microphone, I'm blunt but like Steve Jobs I am good at what I do. I care about players and want what's best for xG hence me never leaving like so many others who joined around me.

I have experience running communities and I've admin'd on at least 15 different servers on CSS, Hl2DM, and GMOD.

Cheers,

JustinBieber

I really don't know what to say...

I have to +1 him.

He has good logic, just his flaming is a little bad. He has a large administration record.

BECAUSE YOUR PROS STICK OUT ABOVE YOUR CONS, I +1

4 Weeks Ago

btw that wasn't disrespect I was merely asking that you guys be a bit more intelligent when deciding whether or not to leave.

h8r.

I told you I've come a long way.

I don't ever make racist comments bro.

I wasn't aware if I said Nig in a friendly way it was racism.

I'm from Georgia, It's natural.

I really don't know honestly. I remember first time I met you on the JB server when I got mod you started to bash on me because of the way I sounded and like that. I respect that you have that IDGAF attitude, but I think there might be other members who don't like you as well for who knows what. For now, its gonna be a 0. If you have become more friendlier to others, I'll change my vote.

tl'dr its a 0