Sign in to follow this  
doomers11

doomers11 - wrongfully banned.

I was wrongfully banned, with no proof by an admin....People claim I was speedhacking, when really, its just my computer. Overtime after 24 hours of leaving my computer on, everything speeds up, the only way to fix it is to restart my computer. I had this same problem in minecraft about a year ago HELP! THE MOST ANNOYING MINECRAFT GLITCH/BUG! - Legacy Support - Archive - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum .... I dont know how to permanently fix it, I wasnt speed hacking, the admin who banned me didnt even see me once going fast.

i dont think it was doomers...the guy had quickly switched his name to rolfwaffle, but i have my suspicions...we arent sure who really was speed hacking... videos are being uploaded right now by other players...hope this gets proccesed quickly, I for 1 likes to play with doomers

Its me, im telling you, I do walk fast, I admit, but everything I do is fast that it laggs, like when I switch weapons you can see it lagging, but its not speedhacks

I was the one that banned you.

Im not sure where I stand on this, I have no definitive proof of you hacking, other than the fact that I saw you shoot across the map twice, and tonight weve had 2 other speedhackers in the server.

The lag story is probable especially considering the fact that this is an ongoing issue, and a few members know you well.

Lets call it a small lack of judgement on my part for the evening and +1 to unban him, I may have jumped the gun with the rise in hacking tonight.

Unless someone has some sort of LEGIT PROOF then +1 to unban, I did not witness this enough to swear by it.

AS for RoflWaffle (and his previous username), I permabanned him after spectating him legit speedhack to a vent, knife it, and speedhack through it.

Oh of course, Kimchii and that other guy would directly specify me as a speedhacker...they hate me...but yeah I didnt know there was another speedhacker

First off, i was the other one. I dont hate you. I barly even know you o.o... But i am uploading the video i took of u speeding the other day as my proof. Lagg wouldnt cause you to run like that. And as for no fix itsnot a hard one if it really is lagg it's restarting your comp before you game. I lagg when i leave my laptop on for days but neverhave i encountered such a problem in all my years on CSS and 1.6. Will edit post with video link.

Go ahead, I know I am not hacking, I am not a tech wiz on knowing how it happens...its unexplainable, but my computer is old, yet I cant afford a new one.

Apparently someone has "Proof".....We should see it within the next few minutes.

For the record, Im not trying to crucify anyone here, Like I said Im not sure what to make of the situation

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Xeno Gamers - Search[/url] And look at the guy with the girl profile picture! Thats enough proof.

this has merit.

Apparently he used a bunch of our names for small periods of time.

SEE: Xeno Gamers - Search

I permd him as RoflWaffle, which he used for 22 minutes.

What am i supposed to see in that video? It's 15 seconds of dodgeball in which he is moving at a normal speed then 10 minutes of you breathing really loud. The video itself is very low quality and you lag in in quite a bit yourself.

+1 lift ban, no proof.