Chrono

Chrono

Member Name: Chrono

In-Game Name: [xG]Chrono

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24276806

Donated: No

Other information: I believe I'd be an aide in the clan as a moderator. Having joined the servers 4 moths ago, and the clan 2 and a half to 3 months ago, I've been an active member and I help out whenever my assistance is needed. Whenever problems or conflicts arise, I will take my position as a moderator seriously and enforce the rules effectively. I am grateful for this opportunity to try to get ahead in the clan and support through the removal of trolls and enforcement of rules. HOWEVER I currently am only available on the weekends due to school and homework.

+1, good friend, good player, good comrade, good person. I wish I could plus one this more then once i actually am looking forward for this mans promotion. Iknow he has earned it and is extremely active on the server, I see him everyday. never ♥♥♥♥♥♥ anyone off. Not a total johnny. IN CONCLUSION, promote this man.

sure, your ok. +1 but when i have seen you play uve made a few mistakes so try to be good ok son? nah im kidding im not ur father! im ur mother -_-

-Ghostbusters the Supreme

Ehhhh, ive got nothing against him as a person, but ive seen him break rules a few times, and most of his forum posts r useless crap. Stop spamming junk, and brush up on the motd, then ill change. For now... -1

:( I've broken rules "a couple times" but when someone points out that I do, I slay myself. however I am not going to slay myself if what they say is false, for example if someone brings up something I did and says "Chrono slay yourself you free killed me" I wont just be like "o ok" no, I argue my point that I believe it was not a free kill and give at least 3 different reasons why. and if they keep arguing then I tell my points to an admin and let them decide. If I am at fault i slay, if not then I tell them to ♥♥♥♥ off.

And how is what I post junk? In random section, yeah because that is for ♥♥♥♥ing around. But elsewhere, they are legitimate posts that have a point.

I challenge you to link me to at least 10% or more of my posts THAT ARE NOT IN RANDOM and are useless junk.

+1, helped getting people in the sturgglign bf3 server

Even though my computer is being a ♥♥♥♥♥ and wont let me play it right now... >.>