Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

The Cops are here!

I've noticed a trend lately in the forum posts that you people put up... And that trend is very poor grammar, I understand misspelling something on purpose to make a point (like eet instead of it)... But I mean really, some of this stuff is something you should have learned in first grade...

My point is, read what you type before you press that post button... Some people have put up things like "Little girls singing while you to fight"

What is wrong there? the word to... it should be "two" since you are talking about a number instead of a place. (Grammar error provided by RussianNinja, did I say provided? I meant stolen...)

Some of you may say, "this is the interwebs... who cares? Well I do, because if you are smart enough to know how to turn on a PC then you should have a vast understanding of basic grammar at the minimum.

-End Rage-

I'm head of the Grammar Nazi Death Squad, I go around and perm. ban anyone who has terrible grammar; no one is safe, no one can hide.

Fixed. 10char

misspelling[/color][/b] something on purpose to make a point (like eet instead of it)... But I mean really, some of this stuff is something you should have learned in first grade...

My point is, read what you type before you press that post button... Some people have put up things like "Little girls singing while you to fight"

What is wrong there? the word to... it should be "two" since you are talking about a number instead of a place. (Grammar error provided by RussianNinja, did I say provided? I meant stolen...)

Some of you may say, "this is the interwebs... who cares? Well I do, because if you are smart enough to know how to turn on a PC then you should have a vast understanding of basic grammar at the minimum.

-End Rage-

what an irony.

I've noticed a trend lately in the forum posts that you people put up... And that trend is very poor grammar, I understand misspelling something on purpose to make a point (like eet instead of it)... But I mean really, some of this stuff is something you should have learned in first grade...

-End Rage-

what an irony.

Clearly you have plenty of learning to do... I spelled quite properly in my statement, and the fact you pointed out that I even correctly spelled something that most people would get wrong helps me very much.

Go look in a dictionary before you post saying that somebody is wrong, because it can come back and roundhouse kick you to the face.

Evidence: the definition of misspelling

Clearly you have plenty of learning to do... I spelled quite properly in my statement, and the fact you pointed out that I even correctly spelled something that most people would get wrong helps me very much.

Go look in a dictionary before you post saying that somebody is wrong, because it can come back and roundhouse kick you to the face.

Evidence: the definition of misspelling

i admit that i was wrong there. English isn't my first language. but i have got to say, even though nothing is wrong, your sentences and word choices are kinda crappy. just saying.

chickens are tasty.