Sign in to follow this  
Buckethead

Two weeks omg.

Two Weeks:

• A song by All That Remains
  • the amount of time until MW3 is released
  • the amount of time until the new Disturbed compilation album is released.\

LAWDY I CAN'T WAIT BLACK OPS IS TEH SUCK.

BF3 will be good also, but I have my money priorities for MW3 and won't be getting BF3 until Christmas.

Both will be good games, so don't you go all fanboy on me.

BF3 and MW3 are both bringing new things to the table from their last games.

If you're a CoD/MW fan, you should be excited for MW3.

If you're a BF fan, BF3 will be great.

I'll be playing both.

i just want BF3 to outsell CoD so CoD can make something that I don't know how to play.

I went through CoD4, MW2, and BLOps and applied those same skills I already knew, which is terrible IMO.

And BF3 is harder to get used to because it's a whole other dynamic system of gameplay.

I don't hate CoD...I just think that adding a couple of new things to the game...is really a ripoff for $60...

I don't think BF3 has that much stuff that's new.

The environments are a more destructible than previous BF games, but destructible environments aren't anything new to BF.

They say the engine is all new, but it seems just an improvement from the last with different class stuff, etc. which is what CoD does every time too. Same basic engine, just with some chunks of the game changed. Vehicles aren't new to BF, but there may be some new vehicles.

I do think that the graphics, lighting, and sound are all really nice in BF3. MW3 has some new and improved graphics, but nothing to the scale of what MW3 did.

Graphics don't make a game though, as proven by Crysis 2.

From the Beta, I noticed the character animations were horrible and the physics were bad at times (I could probably lob a grenade more than 10 feet lol). I haven't played the game yet, just the Beta, so I can't give my full opinion. I don't like how people compare BF and CoD the way they do, because they're two totally different games.

Just because they're war-based FPS games, doesn't make them the same.

Like I said, I just want CoD to make something else. BF3 has a different style, battles are more massive, etc.

I honestly think those are minor things, but I see a TOTALLY different game which required me to learn from scratch and little knowledge from previous games then get used to this game.

I agree with you when you say they aren't comparable. They aren't.

BTW The Beta was a 4 month old build. Game runs a lot smoother now, and I am not just BS'ng. I can run high now with a dual core AND a GTX 460

I have a feeling that MW3 is going to be a little overpowered based on everything they're adding. I'm really just buying it to finish the campaign and for the epic CO-OP it has! I might stick with Black Ops on the multiplayer base, simply because I'm too fond of it.