Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Ero! WOW!

Ero Sennin WHAT?!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Ero Sennin WHAT?!

• I remember and I want to have your children!
    • GTFO!
    • Herp Derp?
    • QQ I am butt hurt still

Who here is still active and remembers me?

Who wishes I stayed gone?

Who does not care and does not know why they clicked this post?

Who still feels like they should apologize to me or think they deserve a apology?

Lol I remember you when I was just a newfag in the clan. I bet you don't remember me, but I was and am still very active on jb (and minigames). I got moderator about a month ago and I really try hard to enforce the rules. I remember you talking about how so many people became mod just for the title and are afraid to be the bad guy, and I took those words to heart.

Its just what I hear Aegean , basically a whole lot of the same. However it seems JB is doing ok though you promote so much the newer mods have no idea what they are doing lol. Congrats on getting sponsored. It seems that the servers are not populated as much, that could just be that people are moving on its bound to happen CSS will soon be a memory. Not a big influx of new people. You got TF2 servers going which is cool that should stay strong for awhile. Sooner or later though I imagine your going to have to shift everything over to a set of newer games and upgrade everything lol. It also seems forum participation is down though I have nt been back long enough to be sure. You need to try pulling everyone back together again. Especially with the Holidays coming up it would be a great time to get your regulars together and on the same page. Just a thought. It seems like there is that same problem of a big disconnect between most of the players with each other and staff.

Yay it's that anime dude who sends me random invites with smiley faces!!!!!! Let's not forget about the part of taking punishments to the exxreexexexetreemememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I promote based on what the div leaders and admins tell me, if people are not ready with the responsibility of mod, they would lose it. Jailbreak gets about 50+ everyday, minigames and surf is also populated now in CSS everyday which is great haha. In TF2 all our servers are populated during the day, and we are getting new members from tf2 now, not just CSS which is a good change of pace. I won't disagree though that the clan was much closer before, but at the same time we had all the veterans before, including you, shik, edison, etc etc, but it's still okay overall. What have you been up to?