Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Rexx ban request

Oh, I'm so scared. You're so intimidating! I weigh 250 Kg in pure muscle, have unlimited money, and am currently in a room with 8? scantily clad, barely legal ladies. Sure beats the sausage fest you're having ;)
........................,normally when i see a forum moderator like yourself come in a thread like this,i expect him to close this or something,and not brag about his life.

........................,normally when i see a forum moderator like yourself come in a thread like this,i expect him to close this or something,and not brag about his life.

Lol taking shots at SILENCE out of all people

Lol taking shots at SILENCE out of all people
how is this taking shots at silence? Its talking in a sentence through my perspective,i had no negative terms on silence in this whatsoever. did you even pass second grade? or did you just eating for you life dream there?

how is this taking shots at silence? Its talking in a sentence through my perspective,i had no negative terms on silence in this whatsoever. did you even pass second grade? or did you just eating for you life dream there?

Going to be the adult and drop this from you now if you want to continue and "try" to flame me go ahead :)

Going to be the adult and drop this from you now if you want to continue and "try" to flame me go ahead :)
you started the flame and now you're trying to be an adult? Maybe you should grow up and stop starting flames with poorly formed paragraphs and childish racial insults? Clearly you're only dropping down when you realized this "dumb Asian" is smarter than you?

Alright, the two of you, Shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. Your fighting over LITTLE matters. If you got a problem , USE THE CHAT ON THE BOTTOM VVVVV it's not steam and you two can fight as you want. Now, if it's not a post related to OP, Keep it for yourself.

Alright, the two of you, Shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. Your fighting over LITTLE matters. If you got a problem , USE THE CHAT ON THE BOTTOM VVVVV it's not steam and you two can fight as you want. Now, if it's not a post related to OP, Keep it for yourself.

*speaking in the terms of jihad* HE STARTEEDDDDEESDD IT!!!!! ALL CAPS RAQGEERESSS

Btw,there is no more forum chat.

it's for "Spamming" according to him, And i clearly see a chat bar. Idk . anyway, I hope the matter is done and rexx / jihad, next time, dont put oil on fire. It makes explosion and arth gets mad

it's for "Spamming" according to him, And i clearly see a chat bar. Idk . anyway, I hope the matter is done and rexx / jihad, next time, dont put oil on fire. It makes explosion and arth gets mad
Yea i think it's just me,becuase something is up with my Monzilla,i cant see the chat bar,nor can i view teambans,but i can do this all in chrome.

-1 i get people on jb who tell me to kill myself and i shrug it off. and im 12. rexx didnt do crap he cant state his opinion? maybe in land of priase the ♥♥♥♥ing ducks, but im pretty sure he can say what he wants about a member app. he was just stating why he -1'd.

rexx why do you suck so much, just commit suicide so your parents can save some money

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

inb4 he trolled and made me cry

K, I +1 the don't joke about suicide, but I'm too drunk to comment on the rest. I hope my phone auto correct made this legible.