Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

So I am at the dollar store when..

Sounds legit walking out of the store and think "OH ♥♥♥♥ I FORGOT I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX LAST NIGHT AND MORNING SICKNESS, better grab me one of these. Oh I also smoked pot while doing it so I gotta check if the abortionist can find trace amounts of THC in my system. Also forgot I haven't owned a toothbrush in 5 weeks so I better grab one of these, or some gum. And a lighter for some more weed later. Better not forget to pick up my welfare check tonight, too, and I gotta make sure the window is cracked in the beat up chevy so my 7 kids get sum air."

Sounds legit walking out of the store and think "OH ♥♥♥♥ I FORGOT I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX LAST NIGHT AND MORNING SICKNESS, better grab me one of these. Oh I also smoked pot while doing it so I gotta check if the abortionist can find trace amounts of THC in my system. Also forgot I haven't owned a toothbrush in 5 weeks so I better grab one of these, or some gum. And a lighter for some more weed later. Better not forget to pick up my welfare check tonight, too, and I gotta make sure the window is cracked in the beat up chevy so my 7 kids get sum air."

I said the same thing on my facebook but the girl got drunk and a train ran on her vag in a seedy motel. The guy wanted to check his pis before he dropped for his probation officer cause he could not go back to jail and suffer more rape he rather live on the run.

They sell bongs and hookahs at the local convience store. I think the funniest thing i've found was in a dollar store in Queens. There was a whole wall of molded plastic penises with the title "PARTY FUN" and a bunch of japanese writing.