Sign in to follow this  
CharcoPanda

CharcoPanda

well, you have made mistakes in the past and I do believe that you've changed, but I honestly do not trust you 100% as Mod. Give it a little time. Becoming Mod is not like becoming a member, becoming Mod isn't just for everyone to like you and admit that you have changed. Mods are the people that are gonna be running the servers when there is very few admins online. I really like you (as a friend) but I dont think you arent Mod material yet -1

Going to have to agree with Roxxor. Mod isn't like a step above being a member. Its a little something more, and it requires a little something more from the player to be a good mod. I also haven't played with you in a while so I can't make a sure assessment of how much the trolling has stopped. I'd say if you have changed, give it some time.

See you guys are making it sound like i don't understand responsibilities, i am a straight A student i know what i need to do, I've changed i have said to leave my past out of this and that's the only thing u could think of to bring that up on, well thanks for commenting and i hope you guys think about switching your -'s to +1's because you will definitely see a change in me and my behavior..

Mojo, i guess its OK, but i am on a lot i was on all night last night and also u were playing with me and we were even talking lol.

ok, if u wanna think that then go ahead, yesterday im sure it showed how different i am, i was sooo calm, i used my microphone like 3 times, and i tryed to stop arguments between members, but thats how u feel and i accept that :/

Mmm..not really sure, I don't see you very much in jailbreak where we need more admins, I see you in minigames, but most of our high ranked admins are there more than jailbreak.

I'll + 1 if you mature up, and be on Jailbreak early and late, because I'm always on early and late and I don't see any admins, so we need more.

but for now, I'm at 0

I don't think you're ready for mod. Almost every time you used your mic you started trolling people. -1

EDIT: I don't hear him troll anymore, barely uses his mic anymore +1