Sign in to follow this  
CharcoPanda

CharcoPanda

-1 you aren't a bad guy or anything but you rage like no tomorrow whenever you get killed (freekilled or rightfully so) which just leads me to believe that you aren't suited for the high pressure demands of moderating.

Smarten up and cool your jets more and not just over the period of a few days; its disingenuous if you make a complete reversal of your personality over 2 days.

Well, no disrespect, but honestly, if enforcing the rules is raging then you need to look it up www.dictionary.com, also when i say i got freekilled i like to be responded to instead of me keep having to repeat it in admin chat so u guys ♥♥♥♥ing see it, cause its obvious the mods that are there half the time arn't doing their job they are just playing. Smoker, u do a good job u respond to me 64% of the time when there are other mods/admins on but im saying this pretty much 2 ALL MODS/ADMINS do your jobs and take care of situations.

Well, no disrespect, but honestly, if enforcing the rules is raging then you need to look it up www.dictionary.com, also when i say i got freekilled i like to be responded to instead of me keep having to repeat it in admin chat so u guys ♥♥♥♥ing see it, cause its obvious the mods that are there half the time arn't doing their job they are just playing. Smoker, u do a good job u respond to me 64% of the time when there are other mods/admins on but im saying this pretty much 2 ALL MODS/ADMINS do your jobs and take care of situations.

Ahaha that was one of the most ignorant posts on these forums...we usually see it, and get annoyed when u spam. We generally dont do anything if we dont see it and only one persons ♥♥♥♥♥ing. If i personally believe i saw a freekill, ill ask around and figure ♥♥♥♥ out...but not when u spam admin chat -_-

If u get mod this week I swear to god im leaving xG...reread the motd and reapply. When nivek slayed rainjr for baiting, he raged and said "BAITING ISNT A SLAYABLE OFFENSE U ♥♥♥♥ING TARDS. READ THE MOTD." really? you DEFINITLY do NOT know the motd and I wouldnt b.comfortable having u as a mod, seeing as u dont know the motd...

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

that and u got banned for raging/trolling/admin disrespect. kthxbai

-1 I'm sorry but when I was just beginning you treated me like a piece of ♥♥♥♥ and that continued for a while you trolled me and that left deep scars in my trust of you. I when I see you this weekend reconsider by determining whether your mod material... I will watch you like a hawk. Oh funny story I said my anus was itchy in jr group guidance and I was sent to the bench lololololololol

Charco, I know you think you can do good as mod, but let's get a few things straight...

1) You're underage

2) You rage too much after getting freekilled

3) You take things out of proportion.

Seriously, you wouldn't cut out as mod and the new rules say you have to be in the clan for 2 months. Also, it seems that you are lying about your age; you are not 15, you sound more younger than that, if would have said 13, then I would agree.

Until you stand out, act more mature and enforce the rules, my vote is -1

why should we even consider him as mod?

we shouldn't be giving mods for reasons such as "fun to play with" or "he is cool".

If you know saw him often enough you definitely would want to punch him in the face; meaning he trolls all the time.

why should we even consider him as mod?

we shouldn't be giving mods for reasons such as "fun to play with" or "he is cool".

If you know saw him often enough you definitely would want to punch him in the face; meaning he trolls all the time.

i agree here as well. I mean I love the kid but he gets way to angry to eaisly.

awwww im so sorry for all the butt hurt ♥♥♥♥tards out there about a 1month ago trolling's get the ♥♥♥♥ over you little ♥♥♥♥♥es....

close i dont want to be mod.

inb4igetpermed.