Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Challenge Day.

Ive seen it on MTV, THAT ♥♥♥♥ GETS REAL YO!

But seriously, its pretty much just like you described, the preps get tight with the emos/cutters and the jocks dont mess with the nerds, and the regular people just cry and hug eachother...... for about a week then ♥♥♥♥ goes back to the same stuff, but however it does open up to everybodys eyes what some people may be going through or why some people always try so hard to be popular or a douche. Its a very good activity, and i believe that every highschool schould go through it. Glad you got the chance to do it duckii and if you ever need someone to talk to "privately" Pm me on the fourms or on steam, I've gone through quite a bit but not nearly as much as you, so i might be able to help out with the situations and tell you how to handle it or w/e. Much <3 duck(no homo).

I didn't like it. My school wasn't open like this. All of the doucebags never crossed the line even if it applied to them, they just didn't take it seriously and were cracking jokes at everyone who admitted to being raped or abused. I guess I didn't take it seriously either, but at least I respected those who opened up with thier emotions. I kinda think people should keep thier emotions to themselves, but that only applies to me really because I'm a total introvert and don't like most people.

These things are apparently good but I would never attend one. All people would do is whine about what bad lives they have had and how emotional they are. People in today's society barely know how to have a decent conversation without whining or being negative. Also people will say they care about your feelings and stuff but people don't realize there is a difference between caring and pity. If you have someone that actually cares about you than you should open up to them because than it means something.

Amazing words of wisdom...I think :D

These things are apparently good but I would never attend one. All people would do is whine about what bad lives they have had and how emotional they are. People in today's society barely know how to have a decent conversation without whining or being negative. Also people will say they care about your feelings and stuff but people don't realize there is a difference between caring and pity. If you have someone that actually cares about you than you should open up to them because than it means something.

On friday I got called down to guidance... and they talked to me about what I said during challenge day (abusive dad). Gahhh they said they would not do that stuff unless you said you were going to hurt yourself or someone. Of course they tell guidance on me anyways. So she was checkin and asked about my relationship with my dad...so I bs her and said everythings good now....lol idk if that was a good idea or not? I thought it was a good idea :p

Challenge day would be better if everyone was high

awww yeh