Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

benrapelisberger

Ok so let me get this straight. You talk bad to a co-leader of the clan, blame it on your cockiness, whatever. Then when you get banned you had this "sudden revelation" of how bad you've been. I don't think so kiddo, you blew your chance multiple times and keep coming back "apologetic and full of remorse". You should keep this ban, live by it, learn from your mistakes. Go to another server and start fresh there if you really want to turn a new leaf. You fucked up. Deal with the consequences.

-1 if you couldn't tell.

-1 doesnt deserve to be unbanned for reasons above

Even when i was taking a break from the clan and still had my powers I still kept moderating and not abusing.

The thing is, even though both times you screwed up as a mod, you also had the responsibility as a member of our community to not abuse after you resigned untill we take your powers away. Your blatant disrespect for us after I gave you my trust the second time is very sad, and I don't understand why you think a perm ban isn't neccesary if you aren't representing our community well. You basically just give us a bad name, and you aren't even active. I'll talk to the div leaders first