Sign in to follow this  
Nivek_Relyk

cheap !lrs

Can we PLEASE do something about this? I'm tired of the cheap dodgeball matches or cheap knife fights....

Everyone chooses those last requests so I don't think anything's going to happen

Race should be removed altogether, since the CT barely ever knows where the finish line is. Most jumps contest should be removed, too. The person who starts jumping first almost always wins, and it's easy to get a CT stuck in the ceiling when you're in a tight space.

What about ordering a c t to jump off of climb at canyon dam for guntoss. Killing the cts

That's against the MOTD, since it puts the CT at an obvious disadvantage :P

Race should be removed altogether, since the CT barely ever knows where the finish line is. Most jumps contest should be removed, too. The person who starts jumping first almost always wins, and it's easy to get a CT stuck in the ceiling when you're in a tight space.

When people do race, they give a message saying in the lines of "(person) has chose race! Follow the T as he/she puts the finish line!" So the CT's should follow them for race, their own fault if they don't know the finish line lol

If any LR should be removed, its chicken fight, takes wayyy to long

When people do race, they give a message saying in the lines of "(person) has chose race! Follow the T as he/she puts the finish line!" So the CT's should follow them for race, their own fault if they don't know the finish line lol

This + dodgeball fights; turning 8 minute rounds into 15 minute rounds when 40+ people are dead is never a good thing

The T can easily run off and start a race by himself. And chicken fights are fun, but lots of people have no idea how to play :P

@Silence add rebel LR You get a m249 and how many ct's there is alive you get 100hp for every CT and some speed.

Cuz thats not overpowered right?

The T can easily run off and start a race by himself.

Why do you think we have the rule about CT's have to be with the T's the whole time besides freedays? lol

@@silence add rebel LR You get a m249 and how many ct's there is alive you get 100hp for every CT and some speed.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_60.jpg.90c2333d5a16c7b7e6fc777bf93b4230.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_60.jpg.5bcc116526aa60115b87baf930030ada.jpg

i have no idea why people are whining about the current lr system. i think they are just perfect.

if you get owned, suck it up.

my opinion. opinion. Opinion. O P N I O N. opnioN. opi nion. op inion.

yeah

Sign in to follow this