Sign in to follow this  
babyseals

babyseals

Member Name: babyseals

In-Game Name: Xenon [TEAM YORK]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33249202

Game Time: On this account 240 hours. This is my third account.

Helpful Skills: I tend to be online when people attempt to break rules. Played hosties/jb for a long time. (Before they started making mods for it and such.)

Why would you need 3 accts?

saying that you have x hours on this acct implies you have more hours on other accts but that they are VAC banned...

I personally have not seen you on server so I cannot vouch but jus sayin ya know...

@smoker being warden has nothing to do with being a member of our community... I don't understand why people think that

It's my criteria; everyone in the clan should be a contributory member and when necessity calls, every one of the people who I have +1'd is someone who I know will take up the mantle of Warden to ensure that we end up doing something and that everyone else is having a good time.

We already have enough people who will only sit on the T team and ♥♥♥♥♥ and complain; you don't earn my vote by being one of the 99%.

All you should be looking for is if they can follow the rules, and if they would be a good addition for our community. Being a warden is not needed to be a member of our clan, and you really shouldn't make people feel like they do.

i nvr warden unless there are like 5 ppl on the server and thats only if i get auto switched, i dont like being warden, too much to worry about and a t brings more of an adrenaline rush when ur getting shot at right as u turn the corner rebelling