Sign in to follow this  
SuperNarwhal

mod request

you need to send me an ounce of weed and a bottle of absolute
that ♥♥♥♥ cray and u need to send me the same except minus the absolute i prefer ciroc

wow 100 posts? that's a lot lol oh well i guess ill get started then :P. and i am in the clan guys lol idk why it says im not because i am, i applied a wile ago and silence accepted it, and iv been part of xG for a wile now ever sense like a month b4 last summer ended. i play on the servers all the time also. you can ask Poncher and Xavien and a bunch of people on our JB server on CSS. anyways i guess ill get started on them posts :P

love yall <3 (no homo)

Try appling for the clan first of all :P

And Chrono becaus he dose it LIKE A BAWS.

Hes in the clan...duckii accepted him awhile back. Ill link it up next time im on my computer (im on my phone right now) for some reason he never got the forum membership privalage thingy lol. I know cuz he lives down the street from me. Though he does not have 100 (or 200...idk anymore) posts, once he gets more active on the forums, i believe he would make a decent mod with a bit of training haha. And if he ♥♥♥♥s up, ill beat his ♥♥♥ :P

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

And hes on jb/minigames almost everyday

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

SuperNarwhal

^^theres the link. This was back in august (as u can see) which is more than 2 months for u ree rees out there :P. He just needs 100 posts lol.