Sign in to follow this  
Nighty

Quarantine

Member Name: Nighty

Abusing Admin: Quarantine

Your In-Game Name: Nighty

Abuse Description: He freeslaied just becaus he wanted the map to change.

And he kinda threated Jihad for slaying him for the freekill.

Reason: Nope he ignored that question.

Player Effect: I felt like it so kinda.

Proof: Steam Community :: Screenshot

and

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Look man,

I apologize for my actions for what I did there on CS:S. But i'm going through a tough time right now.

My uncle just lost his life in Afghanistan a week ago, so I've been blowing off steam playing CS:S. I know I should have left the situation, but I couldn't think straight.

So yeah Nighty, about freekilling JIHAD, he was crouching on my screen, but it was probably another bug showing that he was crouching but in reality standing for him. Investigate more into the situation before retaliating and making this thread.

Also, you abuse quite often so don't be a hypocrite.

You ignorant ♥♥♥♥,

I just told you why I have been doing this out of anger, especially what's wrong, and you say that in response?

Really, you are self-centered, abusive to your powers as well, and you can't feel sorry for people.

I don't see how you can live with yourself, not after even feeling sorry, or even saying sorry for someone that just lost a family member in the war.

Have fun in hell.

quarantine, everyone is different, and everyone loses in a war, doesnt mean u can denounce someone else cause u lost a family member, some go through worse and keep quiet about it their entire lives, and its his choice whether or not he wants to feel sorry, not urs. its not like anyone feels sorry for all the kids that die in africa everyday cause of disease, or hunger

also stfu zapper, everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of how others feel about it