Sign in to follow this  
KylezRule

Hasnota

Tarin i love how you say i tarp and troll alot yet YOU do the same, as reported by Duke AND smoker. also by E.Z grow some ♥♥♥♥ing bawls and quit trolling you man child. changing your +1 to -1 that's ♥♥♥♥ing horse ♥♥♥♥, you did the exact same thing, you trolled and whined like a ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥ baby when you weren't a mod. gtfo

Tarin i love how you say i tarp and troll alot yet YOU do the same, as reported by Duke AND smoker. also by E.Z grow some ♥♥♥♥ing bawls and quit trolling you man child. changing your +1 to -1 that's ♥♥♥♥ing horse ♥♥♥♥, you did the exact same thing, you trolled and whined like a ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥ baby when you weren't a mod. gtfo

This really isn't helping your submission when your telling one of the mods of the XG community to "grow some ♥♥♥♥ing balls" and calling him a manchild lol also his vouch didn't change?

Anyways for now 0

This really isn't helping your submission when your telling one of the mods of the XG community to "grow some ♥♥♥♥ing balls" and calling him a manchild lol also his vouch didn't change?

Anyways for now 0

it was oringaly a +1 he changed it cause hes emotion which is why i -1'd his mod app.

Pyro. it really doesnt matter anymore, if i get into xG tarin ruined it for me, so ill jut leave anyways. lost you a (to-be) member and i WONT be recommending this server to any of my friends. unless real justice is served. i like the server but i despise tarin.

- - He's ruinin your guy's rep. sucks for you. im also rpetty sure he was only in xG for 2 wks b4 he got mod. you yea.... that aint 2 months- -