Sign in to follow this  
Soiled_It

I need somethin

1. I could be nice and give it to ya, but I just blew most of my money on 3 games this week (Skyrim, Saints Row 3, & Assassins Creed Revelations)

2. You didn't even say please. Tsk tsk tsk, selfish kids these days, most people are like gimmie gimmie gimmie

3. Just ask for it for Christmas

4. Do you really "need" it or you "want" it? There's a difference =P

Buy guns instead

Can Sanctum hold 30 round magazines and hollow point bullets? I DONT THINK SO

Try throwing your virtual copy at the facist government when the economy collapses o.e

Well you can wait until christmas like any normal kid. Or you can go to more unconventional lengths...

First, you need to create a scenario where you get hurt. And I mean hurt. You don't actually have to get as hurt as you plan on pretending to be, but in order to make it look real you have to suck it up and take one for yourself. Maybe getting a soccer ball to the head will help. The injury can range anywhere from a slight jarring to being knocked out or killed depending on how hard it is, so try to aim in the middle, like a mild concussion. Just get a buddy to kick a ball as hard as he can at your head. Face or back of the head works. Preferably from the side, though. A baseball will work even better.

Now, make it look bad. REALLY bad. Hell you might even miss school until christmas which is a huge bonus. Otherwise, make it seem like you may be in a state where you might die. When you're lying on your bed and your parents are asking you what they could possibly do for you, you say.

Mom...dad....I'd really like the game Sanctum.

Next step=???

Profit.

Well you can wait until christmas like any normal kid. Or you can go to more unconventional lengths...

First, you need to create a scenario where you get hurt. And I mean hurt. You don't actually have to get as hurt as you plan on pretending to be, but in order to make it look real you have to suck it up and take one for yourself. Maybe getting a soccer ball to the head will help. The injury can range anywhere from a slight jarring to being knocked out or killed depending on how hard it is, so try to aim in the middle, like a mild concussion. Just get a buddy to kick a ball as hard as he can at your head. Face or back of the head works. Preferably from the side, though. A baseball will work even better.

Now, make it look bad. REALLY bad. Hell you might even miss school until christmas which is a huge bonus. Otherwise, make it seem like you may be in a state where you might die. When you're lying on your bed and your parents are asking you what they could possibly do for you, you say.

Mom...dad....I'd really like the game Sanctum.

Next step=???

Profit.

I have know clue what you just said, but if you get hit in the head you got 78% chance of getting a cuncussion. Other words like getting hit in the face by a soccerball wont do shi.t because it doesnt hurt and if it does oh well

I have know clue what you just said, but if you get hit in the head you got 78% chance of getting a cuncussion. Other words like getting hit in the face by a soccerball wont do shi.t because it doesnt hurt and if it does oh well

I have know clue

I have know

I know

KNOW

KNOW

KNOW