Sign in to follow this  
themick07

JB Money

well ive nvr heard of guards shooting and killing prisoners who dont follow orders, nor do they let prisoners go skiing or do wardays or let them stab the guards on panda freeday

Like i've already said just remove bombs maybe incorporate something else rather than a bomb its just not realistic let's go for a more realistic feel maybe some research to see what inmates have actually used to rebel with and use those as weapons as t and you have to purchase them and limit the #'s of items per round.

Like i've already said just remove bombs maybe incorporate something else rather than a bomb its just not realistic let's go for a more realistic feel maybe some research to see what inmates have actually used to rebel with and use those as weapons as t and you have to purchase them and limit the #'s of items per round.

as i said before, there is no jail that randomly shoots their prisoners for not doing something that the warden says, and bombs are only effective if the cts are stupid, which is like 90% of the time, if cts were smart, then ppl would be asking for cheaper bombs

as i said before, there is no jail that randomly shoots their prisoners for not doing something that the warden says, and bombs are only effective if the cts are stupid, which is like 90% of the time, if cts were smart, then ppl would be asking for cheaper bombs

cant really argue with you on that statement but bombs are ♥♥♥.

Sign in to follow this