Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Out of your cell your a rebel

Should they be pardon or Be killed?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be pardon or Be killed?

• Kill
    • Pardon

SO i get if your outide your cell you are a rebel, but what if you are able to get back into a cell before you die. Are ct's allowed to still kill you? I think of it like no balls, you rebeled but ur no longer rebeling once inside a cell =/

It's completely up to the warden; If someone who steps out of their cell isn't pardoned, it's perfectly fine to kill 'em. If the warden says something like "you're a rebel while you're outside of your cell", that would be what you described.

If I can recall, once they go back inside their cell, their safe.

this is what i've heard from a couple other mods/ admins

It's completely up to the warden; If someone who steps out of their cell isn't pardoned, it's perfectly fine to kill 'em. If the warden says something like "you're a rebel while you're outside of your cell", that would be what you described.

if warden says no cell hopping then ya but dude you dont always see a name so people are bound to freekill cause of it.

If i get a for sure clean line at you while cell hopping, you best believe im gonna blow your ♥♥♥♥ing head off. If I am 100% sure I saw you out of your cell, then you broke the rules and are technically considered a rebel until you are specifically pardoned by the warden.

This goes without saying its NOT OK to spray into cells, the risk of a freekill is too high, HOWEVER, if I am POSITIVE it was you, ill wait till you leave and kill you seeing as how you broke the rules and are thereby considered a rebeller until you are pardoned.

Many people are able to get past me and I am not 100% positive I saw your name come up, those people are safe.

Moral of the story, cell hop if youve got balls, but watch out because If i see you, youll be considered a rebel and killed on sight.

Snackbar out.

If i get a for sure clean line at you while cell hopping, you best believe im gonna blow your ♥♥♥♥ing head off. If I am 100% sure I saw you out of your cell, then you broke the rules and are technically considered a rebel until you are specifically pardoned by the warden.

This goes without saying its NOT OK to spray into cells, the risk of a freekill is too high, HOWEVER, if I am POSITIVE it was you, ill wait till you leave and kill you seeing as how you broke the rules and are thereby considered a rebeller until you are pardoned.

Many people are able to get past me and I am not 100% positive I saw your name come up, those people are safe.

Moral of the story, cell hop if youve got balls, but watch out because If i see you, youll be considered a rebel and killed on sight.

Snackbar out.

I agree with this, but not killing them in cells ever. If u have enough balls to cell hop and get away u shouldnt be killed cause the chances are no one saw ur name, but then again if ur using colors or hat's it's kinda unfair to us cause we stick out pretty easly.

I usually pardon people as long as they aren't rushing at me, I don't like killing people unless they try and kill my ♥♥♥. Waiting through a whole round is a pain.

I agree with this, but not killing them in cells ever. If u have enough balls to cell hop and get away u shouldnt be killed cause the chances are no one saw ur name, but then again if ur using colors or hat's it's kinda unfair to us cause we stick out pretty easly.

Kill them if they cell hop! Anyone who cell hops is most likely trying to get a gun, or enter the vents.

Cell hopping = Rebel no matter what. Warden decides your fate if you decide to cell hop, whether it's to another cell, or back into your own.

I CAME.

10charizardlimit

Sign in to follow this