Sign in to follow this  
BTYM

Logo contest - what the hell happened?

If I don't give feedback you might not be following rules or didn't bug me enough to say something. Remember I'm not deciding the winners, this is a group decision and one all the submissions are in a vote will begin!

So apparently silence has chosen the winners without a vote and hasn't posted anything about it, even though the submissions ended two days ago. I had to message Aegean to find out if I won. What happened? Where is the vote, the group decision?

It was turning into a popularity contest. If Aegean posted an image he would have won. I'll make another contest to reimburse the $60 but I need to make it unbiased this time. Also most of the images didn't even follow the rules, so there would only be like, 4-5 images to choose from. Not exactly a diverse choice :P

It was turning into a popularity contest. If Aegean posted an image he would have won. I'll make another contest to reimburse the $60 but I need to make it unbiased this time. Also most of the images didn't even follow the rules, so there would only be like, 4-5 images to choose from. Not exactly a diverse choice :P

Basically this ^ I'll think of a new contest soon :)