Sign in to follow this  
Jacksparrow

Whats you're deepest darkest secret?

i actually patrol the streets of toronto at night bringing justice to criminals while at the same time managing my multibillion dollar research and technology company

>did not want to write that.

>Last edited by Kelly; 8 Hours Ago at 04:20 AM. Reason: I was drunk.

>what smoker said

immolated arent u a little boy? in my off time, im the last time lord who fought in the last great time war and i was at the fall of arcadia, i timelocked the time war so that it wouldnt keep tearing the very fabric of the universe with the abuse of time travelling

immolated arent u a little boy? in my off time, im the last time lord who fought in the last great time war and i was at the fall of arcadia, i timelocked the time war so that it wouldnt keep tearing the very fabric of the universe with the abuse of time travelling

cool story bro

5aa4ba91be8a5_coolstorrybro.gif.249863692fbd35c063d8817696c7180a.gif

my secret is......

THAT I DONT HAVE ONE T_T

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_6.jpg_472d4658e2d18f3db8bff31b77f621de.thumb.jpg.f3d4726e738119d30670bbd2ed65dae0.jpg

LOL i was just reading through here when i was a bit intoxicated and i didnt really wanna write what i said but i suppose ill tell you...

i let my dog ♥♥♥♥ me and eat me out. Idk i find beastiality quite appealing.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_6.jpg_472d4658e2d18f3db8bff31b77f621de.thumb.jpg.593cd5321a9775b6938f6861bc2392d0.jpg

If it was up to me, i'd suck more than a vacuum. Unfortunately my nearest friend with benefits kinda deal lives almost an hour away.

Not really a secret though. uh.. my first tongue kiss was with my Best friend since before kindergarten's sister? That's probably the best I have.

>that feel when he still doesn't know

>that other feel when it doesn't matter since i haven't been straight since the 11th grade

i'm a furfag. ok.

no, i'm not ♥♥♥♥ing kidding either.

LOL i was just reading through here when i was a bit intoxicated and i didnt really wanna write what i said but i suppose ill tell you...

i let my dog ♥♥♥♥ me and eat me out. Idk i find beastiality quite appealing.

you have balls to post that. all the 12 year olds will believe you but as a 14 year old this is the norm for me.