Sign in to follow this  
carsN

are mods allowed to

swap people to spectate during the round

and

swap me for someone who has a mic, even though the other person sucks major balls and can't kill anyone for ♥♥♥♥

If someone is afk for more then 3 rounds, they can, or at least thats what I do

The other one, wellll if the CTs need people who have mics they can switch people (That's why they have mic check days to see what CT has a mic and who don't)

Pretty sure we can, but its just frowned upon.

and I did tell you to switch at end of round before i switched ya.

-

To address your second point, how are we supposed to get better if we only play t's?

You gotta play ct sometime:P

and I say "we" cause I suck too

Pretty sure we can, but its just frowned upon.

and I did tell you to switch at end of round before i switched ya.

-

To address your second point, how are we supposed to get better if we only play t's?

You gotta play ct sometime:P

and I say "we" cause I suck too

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have swapped me to spec during the round, when I clearly wasn't afk. I'm also 90% positive you didn't say anything about me swapping at the end of the round, and even if you did you should of just used lswap.

Playing as T gets you better than playing as CT. Playing as T is like lifting weights. Playing as CT is like taking a short walk.

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have swapped me to spec during the round, when I clearly wasn't afk. I'm also 90% positive you didn't say anything about me swapping at the end of the round, and even if you did you should of just used lswap.

Playing as T gets you better than playing as CT. Playing as T is like lifting weights. Playing as CT is like taking a short walk.

Didnt use it cause I've never used it before. so it didnt come to mind. sorry:/

I havnt played jb that much since i got mod. being mod on jb compared to tf2 is vastly different as in I actually have to do stuff. lol:P

And being ct is like useing training wheels. The crappy kind that is screwed on loosely and makes you have to have some idea of what youre doing.

I just made no sense..

Lemme tell you ho's how it be, T's are like meth addicts and the ct's are the clean dealers... T's out number the ct's and they have bombs, it really doesnt take much to live as a ct if theres like10ish t's but when theres like 30 of u ♥♥♥♥ers ct's have it hard man. Lemme tell you what you got the meth dem accidits need and they are gonna kill you for it!

Lisa, the rules are, if there are 4 Ct's with a mic, there is allowed 1 ct without a mic, so if there was 16 ct's and 12 had mics, 3 ct's without mics would be allowed, but if there are T's with mics who want to be ct, then those ct's without mics must be swapped.