Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Bullying ;{

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSvV9fXc37I

This video really inspired me and I wanted to rant about it. Anyone who is in school right now, and anyone who experiences bullying, don't be afraid to stand up. Only good things can come out of it. You never know what you can do until you've done it. I was bullied all in elementary and then I finally fought some bully and after that, I never got touched again. If you see some kid getting bullied, don't be afraid to stand up for them. Be the bigger man and help the kid out. Many people kill themselves from this type of stupid stuff at the hands of bullies. If anyone in the xG server is getting bullied in real life, just keep moving on and eventually they will get over it. People who just stand around and watch this type of stuff happen, could of been the one to prevent a suicide or continued bullying. Just stand up guys. Don't be afraid <3 (I have a soft side)

lololol 23 seconds made me LOL but yeah bullying isnt cool besides they put out a new bullying law where im from and if you're bullied you can sue the person for like thousands of dollars.

P.S i <3 the song playing. Zombie by the cranberries:D

What happened to kids these days? I feel like the pussification of America is getting worse and worse, especially if what Kelly said is true about being able to "sue" your bullies.

When I was growing up and you got bullied you took it like a boss.

Let me tell you what you didn't do: You didn't cry about it to the teachers and you didn't call the cops.

I pushed a kid one time during recess because he made fun of my stutter, and he started crying and told the teacher on me and they called my parents. You know what I did afterwards (after getting beaten by my mom and dad)? I saw him outside of school and I kicked him in the balls and told him that I would stomp on them shits if he told on me again.

There was another kid in high school who told the principal; calling out my friends and I for bullying him, juts because he was creeping out a girl way out of his league and we are ♥♥♥♥ blocking assholes. The entire time the teacher was yelling at me I was staring the kid in the face because he knew as soon as I saw him outside of the school grounds he was gonna get rocked.

He had the audacity to come to one of my friends parties uninvited and we had a great 10 v 1 beat down on his candy ♥♥♥ for 20 minutes for being a snitching rat. To top it off someone kicked him in the balls and took a ♥♥♥♥ on him while he was crying in the fetal position. My cousin who doesn't even go to my school even stomped on him a few times after I told him what he did.

Fight your problems, like the guy in the video did. If you aren't strong enough to handle the jocks then maybe you should start lifting weights or doing steroids. It takes an adult to admit that he is weak but it takes a true man to get stronger.

But don't rely on other people to solve your problems for you; you can only run for so long before they catch up to you. And when they do they are gonna stomp your testicles for being a little girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

i was like 5'10 in grade school, 6 something feet in middle school, and around 6'3-6'6 in high school, so i nvr had to deal with bullying, but i did pick on this one kid for breathing too loudly and for looking at my work during class in grade school, i told him i was gonna beat him up if he went to my middle school and he cried cause of that, i felt like ♥♥♥♥ afterwards and apologized to him for saying that i was gonna beat him up, i nvr intended to do it anyway, but i patched things up with him and we went our separate ways, ever since then, ive been more or less befriending the "little guy" so to speak and introducing them to my other friends, we got along well, we all kept in touch during high school mainly cause we all sat at the same tables every day

What happened to kids these days? I feel like the pussification of America is getting worse and worse, especially if what Kelly said is true about being able to "sue" your bullies.

Let me tell you what you didn't do: You didn't cry about it to the teachers and you didn't call the cops.

I pushed a kid one time during recess because he made fun of my stutter, and he started crying and told the teacher on me and they called my parents. You know what I did afterwards (after getting beaten by my mom and dad)? I saw him outside of school and I kicked him in the balls and told him that I would stomp on them shits if he told on me again.

There was another kid in high school who told the principal; calling out my friends and I for bullying him, juts because he was creeping out a girl way out of his league and we are ♥♥♥♥ blocking assholes. The entire time the teacher was yelling at me I was staring the kid in the face because he knew as soon as I saw him outside of the school grounds he was gonna get rocked.

He had the audacity to come to one of my friends parties uninvited and we had a great 10 v 1 beat down on his candy ♥♥♥ for 20 minutes for being a snitching rat. To top it off someone kicked him in the balls and took a ♥♥♥♥ on him while he was crying in the fetal position. My cousin who doesn't even go to my school even stomped on him a few times after I told him what he did.

Fight your problems, like the guy in the video did. If you aren't strong enough to handle the jocks then maybe you should start lifting weights or doing steroids. It takes an adult to admit that he is weak but it takes a true man to get stronger.

But don't rely on other people to solve your problems for you; you can only run for so long before they catch up to you. And when they do they are gonna stomp your testicles for being a little girl.

I see what you mean, but I mean it's different in all situations. Some kids can't fight back, or just don't want to. I NEVER wanted to fight back because I never really considered myself a fighter, but after that I did because I fought frequently. It's different when you're being ganged up on because you can't beat up all of them. There are kids that don't physically have the power to stand up for themselves, that's why I encourage people to stand up for others and end this madness. People commit suicide just because of this bull. It's ignorant how people say that violence doesn't solve problems, but it does. Hence why we have wars and policemen to keep stuff in order. Without policemen enforcing violence on criminals, the world would just be a totally corrupt place. War solves problems also, hence why we are independent and run our own nation and aren't taken over by people.

Coincidentally, one of the blogs I follow posted this a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWV2VCoA5U

My arms and upper legs are numb' date=' because of the kicks and the punches. They kept kicking, even when I was lying on the ground. ♥♥♥♥: I wish I was straight. I told them at school, but they're not doing anything about it. I dreamt of a nice future. Home in Spain. Sunflower fields. Backyard pool. Two kids. With my boyfriend. Then it started: punches, kicks. Sometimes fifty a day. Or more. For two years. Every day. Teachers said they cared but they couldn't do anything. I began to hate school. They always waited for me at the gate, every day. "We'll get you later." In class they threw things at my head and the teacher just turned away. He didn't even look. Where should I go if I can't be myself?[/quote']

How to deal with bullies:

First, you give a right jab to their face and then when he tries to hit your right side of your head, lift your elbow up to block his punch to your head and then punch the part under his stomach to give him internal bleeding and when suffers the pain lift up both your hands and open them up then close in both of your hands to towards his face, right hand onto right side of face and left hand onto left side of face to weaken his jaws even more then your finishing move to his jaws is punch little below his ears on the left side of his face then kick his his stomach by making your hands go backwards and then pushing all the power to your legs and he will fall. Recovery time should be 6 weeks for him. There you have proven to be the toughest.

Bullying is a subject that means a lot to me and whenever I see someone get bullied, I'm usually there to help the victim. I was bullied most of my high school years by people I didn't even know and was judged there, I want to help those who need it you know? Whenever I got bullied, I tend to just ignore it, but for some people, there can be a breaking point for them where they can take it to the next level (Pull a Colombine or kill themselves) Lately I've been hearing stories of teachers knowing people getting bullied but being the dumbasses they are, they don't do jackshit which ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off. There are teachers out there who ARE the bully D: Example in this news report Teachers caught on tape bullying special-needs girl ♥♥♥♥ like this make me realize how ♥♥♥♥ed the world can be.

There's a song I really love by Rise Against called September's Children (Make It Stop) which was decicated to the people who killed themselves because they were bullied to death because they were different. I suggest listening to the song, its great and I love it <3

There's a quote I've always hear lately with bullying being more of a problem in schools, "It maybe hard now, but it gets better in the end"

omg, this one chick at my school pulled my hair and called me a slut and i got suspended for a week for kicking her in the vagina so many times o.o

to me, it sounds like you yourself bullied lol

I bet you think you're cool talking about bullying others in a thread that's anti-bullying.

SPOILER ALERT: You aren't

omg, this one chick at my school pulled my hair and called me a slut and i got suspended for a week for kicking her in the vagina so many times o.o

LOL omg that's so funny, wonder if that ♥♥♥♥ actually hurts. I should go ask Joshi3 or cigaro or Trifdign. Hmm.