Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Plugin Ideas

I like poncher's suggestion. You could also have it so that guns are given to CTs after a certain period of time.

I dont know much about plugins, so I don't know how plausible this is. My idea would be you type !days, pick warday, and after 60 seconds the Ts get a prompt to pick a primary and secondary.

This could be useful on maps like Summer Redux where there is a limit number of guns to be picked up.

I originally liked the idea where bombs where bought at 12k and used, and only so many could have them.

I never understood why it became a problem. The only problem I could thing of is people holding them, and that never really seemed prevalent.

I say we go back to the original idea and we fix problems from there instead of adding more features like sizable bombs and an unlimited money cap causing more problems.

The drugs plugin would be interesting to have. Cts shouldnt have access to it.

Perheps make a plugin where a T is randomly selected to be a zombie, tons of health and walks very slow, only able to knife.

Alot of crying about Ts being too powerful with bombs, I have to disagree, I feel T's are underpowered.