Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

Complaints

Due to the sheer number of complaints, aboose, stupid requests I decided to make a new template for applying to our clan.

Name:

Month, Year, Day born:

Social Security Number:

Credit Card Number:

Facebook username and password:

Email:

Full Address:

Virgin: Yes/No

Sexual Orientation:

Doggy Style/Missionary/Cowgirl

Parents home during the day: Yes/No

Admin Abuser: Yes/No

Criminal Record: Yes/No

This will clear any hints or traces that the person would be a criminal or sex offender. We also shouldn't allow people to reply to ban reports since it's the admins job to check up on players and thus should have no conflicting arguments from other members.

We also should hold a clan meeting once a month, require members to be on Mumble 10 days out of the month. We should get recruiting up and going, this clan has potential.

Also, I liek Mudkips.

It's nice seeing "SILENCE AND LLAMAS HE BEST ASMINS" but they know that already. A lot of people on here write as if they were 8 year old kids with aspergers, if they are then I am terribly sorry. You will no me for my sense of humor and twisted mindset. Years playing Cs:S with every type of player out there.

I am 18 @ 180 LBS, I do Crossfit on a regular basis and plan to join the Canadian Army very soon. If you mess with me, I will find you, and rape you.

Mailman

(don't mind my spelling mistakes)