Sign in to follow this  
Joshi3

[Bad Request] Jerrymonrock

He claims that I freekilled him on a panda freeday (called by These Wet Nuts I believe) even though I saw him standing and running.

No clue why, but he said that I like sucking balls, which is implying that I am a homosexual, which I take offense to.

And no, this wasn't joking around like friends do, cause I'm not his friend.

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Oh, this happened the round before, thats why he's a ct in the screenshot.

+1, He obviously was disrespecting. Although its a little low of disrespect, disrepect none-the-less. And I have also seen him trolling on servers a few times.

I just do not know why nomad did nothing. I just think he kinda has it commin' to him.

sir i must remind you that you are forgetting 1 important thing.. Wheres the Steamid!!! AHHHH

But otherwise.. i say mods and admin can watch this person... if i was there i would have banned him myself due to how disrespectful he is when he doesn't get what he wants, due to how i was using the name Hobo Representing my Hobo nation (if you would like to join take a look at my thread under sub clan :3) and he was constantly talking over warden and noone could hear the warden. So i muted him than he said to me "unmute me! you can't keep me muted for this long" and so than i continue and said "sure i can" :3 and told him he kept talking over warden... than he says *raging stuff*

Duckii this isn't a thread where you promote the hobo subclan and shtuff lol. The only problem with Jerry that I have seen so far...is him spamming me asking where he can get into the clan and get admin...lmao! So yeaaaah I will keep an eye on him. Today he was actually the 1 getting major disrespect on jailbreak and to the point where someone made a sub group called Jerry is ♥♥♥. So I had to stop the madness it was getting a little outta control.

Definite +1 for banning him, he's disrespectful to everyone, and like the child he is, runs his mouth and is obnoxious if he doesn't get his way. I'll provide steamId if he comes in the server while i'm there. He deserves at the very least a VERY long CTban.

A lot of people talk over warden a lot of times. I don't think it is worth banning for...accept if he does get caught continuing to disrespect..then it is worth giving him a ban.

If he talks over warden and it becomes an issue when warden says "talk over warden get killed or slayed " then mute him. Otherwise suck it up, lots of people talk over warden. I've only seen him disrespectful when people give him crap first.

pretty much, i muted him once and he started getting mad telling me i can't mute him for that long and he just kept going on saying im not allowed to do that and it was against the rules?