Sign in to follow this  
JimenyCrickets

Petition to remove the Warden Rotation.

Well I'm going to have to -1, mainly because I wrote the plugin. But also because, after a large-number of headache-inducing arguments over warden that all ended in a freeday anyways, I honestly think a plugin is necessary.

See also Plugin Ideas to give your opinion on other future plugin ideas.

+1 some people do that just to troll its an easy way for a fcking mod that has balls and knows what hes doing and isnt stressed out all the time to fcking mute that ct its not a freemute or wat ever it needs to be removed. Another reason is that some people warden whore for a reason, so bad wardens cant fcking get warden and fcking herp derp warden up

+1 Mostly it's useless, People just take warden and pass it around anyway. Unless an admin is there, then the admin unmutes themself just to call warden.

It causes issues and generally poops.

It will go down during the mornings due to testing but it will probably end up being permanent in a few days. It's better than people screaming for warden :/ Don't call it useless, you're a penguin.

+1 cause it destroys the fun of arguments that cause mayhem and freedays and gives 6 year olds a greater chance of being warden and everyone gets pissed

um just lol at myballs reply about everyone getting pissed xD

I say yes we should have a plugin to control an entire 60seconds of screaming into mic for warden.

But you would cut out some of that fun that myballs speaks of.

I'm undecided on this one... I love the arguments and all... but it does cause headaches for some people who are just trying to get on with the game. I gotta play a bit more to give my final decision.

Sign in to follow this