Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck

Dear Fellow xG members,

As you might have already seen i was banned for something that is completely out of character for me. I do no wish to go into detail because reading what i said to a fellow xG member makes me sick to my stomach. Its not just the fact that he is in xG but its that i could be so rude and inconsiderate towards anybody. Video Games is not a big part of my life but even the smallest things in my life is still a part of my life. That means a part of me is wrong. I've played on this server for about 6 months now and nothing like this has ever happened. What i thought would be a funny joke shared by me and the person i offended ( who shall remain nameless) that we would both laugh about but consequently it turned into a ban for me but most importantly hurt feelings towards a man who cares about his family. This man needs no excuse for banning me as i have no excuse for my actions. What a lot of people don't know about me is i care about my family too. But my family has always been a little empty as i have not had a mother most my life. I do not want to share to much personal information about it but all i had who was like a mom was a dear aunt. I loved her like she was my own mother but she passed away this summer and ever since i have noticed i ave a disrespect for things i didn't before. Which is why i think i felt it would be funny to make jokes about someones mother. But its not. Now i will admit i was having a pretty bad day that day but that is still no excuse for my actions. I would just like to apologize too all of you for being a jerk. To Kelly for sexually harassing you. I never wanted you too feel uncomfortable about being a women i just wanted to have fun with you. And all of the little kids i constantly heckled for having a high pitched voice but i forgot those were the best times of my life when i was there age. And finally to the person i probably hurt the most, I feel awful about what i said. There is not much more i can say except i will leave you alone and i will probably delete my xeno page. I just wanted you all to see who i really am before you judge me. But i deserve to be judged by the actions i took part in.

With deep regret,

Glenn Beck- former xG member and friend

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

p.s I also when doing this did not know that the person was sensitive about there family. I had no intentions of making them feel bad i just thought if someone made there name Glenn Becks Mother or something involving my family i would laugh and possible feel flattered that someone is taking the time to think about me

Honestly, Glenns antics were tolerable in my eyes up until recently, but lately they have been a bit excessive and offensive and I know a few of you told him plenty of times to knock it off and he didnt listen. HOWEVER many people have lasted much much longer in this clan while causing an uproar (netex, daz, ect) and even had members vouching for them to stay before ultimately earning their perm ban. I could sit here and type a long thing out but instead ill say I think a perm ban is not needed at this point, especially seeing as how he DID make this post in SINCERITY to apologize and admit that he was wrong, WITHOUT FLAMING OR INSULTING ANYONE FURTHER. Hell Daz stuck around for a WEEK calling us all badmins and faggots, why cant we pardon this kid whos legitimately sorry?

Basically I say lower ban to 2 weeks or something, not perm, and then see how he fares from there on, if we can give people like Daz who flamed us while we gave him a chance I dont see why we cant see if someones really sorry or not.

GLENN if you get the chance to re join:

NO MORE NIGGUH TALK

NO MORE FAMILY INSULTS

NO MORE RUDE NAME CHANGES

NO MORE TROLLING!!!!!!!

Honestly, Glenns antics were tolerable in my eyes up until recently, but lately they have been a bit excessive and offensive and I know a few of you told him plenty of times to knock it off and he didnt listen. HOWEVER many people have lasted much much longer in this clan while causing an uproar (netex, daz, ect) and even had members vouching for them to stay before ultimately earning their perm ban. I could sit here and type a long thing out but instead ill say I think a perm ban is not needed at this point, especially seeing as how he DID make this post in SINCERITY to apologize and admit that he was wrong, WITHOUT FLAMING OR INSULTING ANYONE FURTHER. Hell Daz stuck around for a WEEK calling us all badmins and faggots, why cant we pardon this kid whos legitimately sorry?

Basically I say lower ban to 2 weeks or something, not perm, and then see how he fares from there on, if we can give people like Daz who flamed us while we gave him a chance I dont see why we cant see if someones really sorry or not.

GLENN if you get the chance to re join:

NO MORE NIGGUH TALK

NO MORE FAMILY INSULTS

NO MORE RUDE NAME CHANGES

NO MORE TROLLING!!!!!!!

Absolutely and 100% no.

Read the lovely comments he made here:

Ban Request-A Case Study of a Sociopath

At least you apologized for your actions, you don't see many people on XG who done goofed and apologize for it. Honestly though I'm a bit disappointed in you though cause I thought you were better then that :(

what do u mean?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

its just that its really out of character for me, i hve always liked smoker as he listens to good rap music and is friendly and i trolled the ♥♥♥♥ out of him which was really wrong

what do u mean?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

its just that its really out of character for me, i hve always liked smoker as he listens to good rap music and is friendly and i trolled the ♥♥♥♥ out of him which was really wrong

This is usually the part when the defendant starts to kiss the victim's ♥♥♥.

Thanks for clarifying this movement for us all.

i know i have been a ♥♥♥♥ to u and which im sorry but please i feel bad enough dont try and make me feel worse

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

im not sucking up to him i was just saying how smoker llikes odd future and i do too

i know i have been a ♥♥♥♥ to u and which im sorry but please i feel bad enough dont try and make me feel worse

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

im not sucking up to him i was just saying how smoker llikes odd future and i do too

Lol? That's completely irrelevant to anything being argued in this.

That's like saying, "I'm sorry for mugging that old woman. Hey old woman, we both like corn on the cob, I should go without punishment."