Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck

You really remind me of myself minus the family insults, I don't see how that was funny. I know you probably have a short temper like moi, but you just need to work on it. It took me a while to completely change (2 bans, kicked out of xG like 3 times). It really gets to you after a while because you realize you love the community and I was mad bored without everyone. Even though I have had really bad bumps in the road, I realize that the community is amazing and I don't want to be secluded from everyone.

You need to just realize what you have done, and try to improve yourself. Hold yourself back from insults and stupid comments.

I think you should be kicked out of xG, and banned for at least a week. I think compared to my actions, I mean you probably did worse in a smaller amount of time, you shouldn't be permed. +1 for a week/2week ban.

what ever im done im deleting my page im not even going to protest my ban. I love this server. It gives me something to do when im bored and people to talk to when im lonley ive been here 4 ever and u guys are all going to hate on me for this im done i really loved talking to all u guys but now u r just kicking me when im down

+1 He's gone through this WHOLE thread, not flaming, insulting, OR disrespecting ANYONE even after the people who were down-talking him. keep him banned for 1-2 weeks, then if he does ANYTHING, perm ban, no unbans or ANYTHING. He seems sincere and c'mon we unbanned netex like 4 times. This guy is NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS HIM. I Honestly think glenn will change if he gets unbanned, like this thread made me see a side of glenn, I actually LIKE. He deserves an unban but not right away. This guy has had much, MUCH trouble in the past, but we all deserve some chances, let's just take this as a fresh start. I know he disrespected you and your family smoker, but you can't tell me this, It's NEVER happend before? Like c'mon, My mom's dead aswell and when people say your mom jokes or some ♥♥♥♥, i just laugh because the joke's on them.

tl;dr he can change and i believe he will. +1

This guy is actually a really great guy. People make mistakes all the time. He wrote a great apology which well...to me seems like it came from his heart. He realizes what he did was very wrong to do, and he has balls to apology on here in front of all of us. This man does not deserve a perm ban at all. Give Glenn a chance seriously if you get to know him he is a really nice guy and shtuff. He very much enjoys xenogamers obviously, and plays on the servers a lot. So I think you all know what I am going to say now.... +1 to unban for sure he does not deserve a perm ban, and yeah don't kick him from xG....atleast give this guy 1 more chance. I am sure after this he will be a little better too! :)

Yeah he will be fine yeah he trolls here and their and yeah he has been a little excessive lately with the trolling but hey he will change don't perma ban that kid!

dont you think this was a little to far also? [ATTACH]951.vB[/ATTACH]

Screenshot14.thumb.jpg.074e7256be53c5522269b510ba6cba6b.jpg

well i agree that this type of trolling shouldnt be allowed or tolerated on the servers.......

but he does deserve 1 more chance to prove himself differntly, however i do recommend a 2 week ban on all servers.

if he is caught by any mod/admin or even member trolling to a point where its disrepect, he can then be perma banned.

It's like, he's posting the same thing, over and over and over again..

So are you.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

+1 He's gone through this WHOLE thread, not flaming, insulting, OR disrespecting ANYONE even after the people who were down-talking him. keep him banned for 1-2 weeks, then if he does ANYTHING, perm ban, no unbans or ANYTHING. He seems sincere and c'mon we unbanned netex like 4 times. This guy is NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS HIM. I Honestly think glenn will change if he gets unbanned, like this thread made me see a side of glenn, I actually LIKE. He deserves an unban but not right away. This guy has had much, MUCH trouble in the past, but we all deserve some chances, let's just take this as a fresh start. I know he disrespected you and your family smoker, but you can't tell me this, It's NEVER happend before? Like c'mon, My mom's dead aswell and when people say your mom jokes or some ♥♥♥♥, i just laugh because the joke's on them.

tl;dr he can change and i believe he will. +1

Agreed.

This guy is actually a really great guy. People make mistakes all the time. He wrote a great apology which well...to me seems like it came from his heart. He realizes what he did was very wrong to do, and he has balls to apology on here in front of all of us. This man does not deserve a perm ban at all. Give Glenn a chance seriously if you get to know him he is a really nice guy and shtuff. He very much enjoys xenogamers obviously, and plays on the servers a lot. So I think you all know what I am going to say now.... +1 to unban for sure he does not deserve a perm ban, and yeah don't kick him from xG....atleast give this guy 1 more chance. I am sure after this he will be a little better too! :)

also this.