Which is better: Canada or USA?

Best?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Best?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Sweedenraq

Topic

IMO: USA. MUCH better gun laws, although New England is retarded liberals and overpopulation (I'm gtfo'ing after college). Gun culture here is a lot more friendly, although gets a lot of bad press. Per capita income where I live is generally high. Law enforcement is fine and healthcare doesn't affect me since my parent's job's give us full healthcare and dental. Plus USA has a warmer climate :D

P.S. This is a DISCUSSION thread, not a debate thread. Post your OPINION, but don't slander or say bad remarks about other people's opinions. Don't be a child and start a flame war so the thread gets closed.

ur basing ur opinion in a small, rich, localized area that doesnt represent the US, u have to look at it from a national standpoint, only then can u judge a country. canada cause the government isnt as corporatized as the US so to speak, also we have charter, free healthcare, better social services and a better voting system (imo), we are liked by a lot of other countries more than the us, and best of all, our prime minister is politically more powerful than the president of the US :D

I live in the US, and I voted for the US...but the democratic government in the US sucks. There is not ONE honest politician. Government controls wayyyy too much in the US. But i love it, because that means the more government interference, the more i get to ♥♥♥♥ with the system :)

Canada for a couple reasons:

1: Free healthcare, Charter, and better Social Services <--- as serbian said.

2: We are liked by a whole bunch of countries because we ship resources out, send doctors, and help out as much as we can. <---- Kinda what serbian said...

3: Canada doesn't have as high an obesity rate. <---- heehhe

and 4: Canada has CANADIAN BACON <------ mmmmmm

also one can say that any nation in africa has better gun laws, or even afghanistan, u just go there and buy like an ak with 1000 rounds for like 40 bucks and shoot all u want cause its all open desert, u can also get like rpgs and stuff and be all "hur dur im an engineer, my wrench fixes everything in a vehicle just by tightening a few bolts on the outside"

Canadian taxes are often used as an argument why US is better, but its completely the opposite. Our tax dollars pay for everything we need to function well as a society. Our public transit, road conditions, healthcare, education (some primary schools in Ottawa have been providing all school supplies). Also, i might HATE the cold but its a love/hate relationship. Winter means outdoor hockey rinks, RIDEAU CANAL (google it - if u like ice skating, DEF worth it to come) and we have more fresh water/lumber then most countries and although its causing quite a controversy in Canada, the oil sands in Alberta help out economy but not enviro. (BTW Obama denied a pipeline project between Alberta and the US so i guess you guys are too much in dept to accept a project that would supply your country with its drug of choice, oil.

also one can say that any nation in africa has better gun laws, or even afghanistan, u just go there and buy like an ak with 1000 rounds for like 40 bucks and shoot all u want cause its all open desert, u can also get like rpgs and stuff and be all "hur dur im an engineer, my wrench fixes everything in a vehicle just by tightening a few bolts on the outside"

Funny thing is, the Africans would believe I was actually fixing it XD